Love and the White Widow, Ice, and Purple we got in Toronto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: Our herm resulted in 3.75 oz of wet weight, :shocked: which calculates to about .94 oz of future dry weight (according to Jorge's 75% rule). Not horrible, considering our height restrictions and harvesting at least 2 weeks early (to protect our other virgin plants from impregnation!)...:doh:

We are praying to the Creator that our other two plants come out unscathed...:watchplant:

Pictures: First four are of our 1 remaining WW, then 6 of the Ice, then 1 of our premature hermaphrodite harvest of the other WW.

P9031142.JPG

P9031143.JPG

P9031145.JPG

P9031146.JPG

P9031147.JPG

P9031149.JPG

P9031150.JPG

P9031151.JPG

P9031152.JPG

P9031153.JPG

P9031154.JPG

Heck yea thats not bad. I am dying to get my grow going. I am already planning on buying a better camera with savings to show better pr0n:D like those pics you showed. yummmy :D

Thanks Elven! The camera was a college graduation gift from my daddy :eek: ...

...if only he knew how his little girl used it!:bong:

GMCORP said:
Thanks Elven! The camera was a college graduation gift from my daddy :eek: ...

...if only he knew how his little girl used it!:bong:

Just one quick question.

Who's your daddy? :hubba::hubba:

Our second WW, harvested a few days early due to the weighty buds that bent the branches over in its last days, looking tasty on the plate :hubba:

and our ICE, still growin strong!!!:watchplant:

P9091142.JPG

P9101144.JPG

P9111147.JPG

P9111148.JPG

P9111149.JPG

P9111150.JPG

P9111151.JPG

nice nice. lol blunt roller!! you should be smokin dutches. those rolls are so bad for your lungs... lol not that dutches arnt, but if i smoke too much of those rolls my lungs dont function the next day!

DANG girl your plants have gotten HUGE and look amazing! Great pics! Sorry bout da herm but IMO you did the right thing by getting it out of there PLUS you now get to smoke a little of da good **** while your still taking care of the sisters. :D

I just told my boyfriend about your experience in Toronto (I had no clue you could smoke pot there) and about the milkshakes etc. and he agreed with me...That sounds like FUN!

Congrats on getting married. I havent 'gone there' yet but props to yall for doing it (while stoned) AND being happy.

Awesome grow girlfriend, between your GreenThumb and your Biology Degree I bet you are growing some DANK! Atleast it looks like that from da pictures anyway. :D

We have so much fun, and the married life and grow life are the most fulfilling parts about life! Toronto has a great ganja culture! Everyone's on their own time scale though...Marriage is one of those things that should just happen organically, naturally. Got this great quotation from gnosticradio.org : “If you are a single person, and you are facing the choice of a potential marriage, of a prospective marriage, WAIT until the force of love is undeniably clear to you, irresistible: where you cannot control your love, but it is a pure love, the love of sacrifice, a love so strong, so emotional, that you would die for the one you love. You would give up anything. You would not ask for anything in return. Then you know you have found the one. Before that, it’s all mind games: trickery, possibilities, delusions, doubts, opinions, reasoning, justifications, possibilities but no certainty. If you are facing that, wait. Do not get advice, do not get opinions, wait!”

Just found your journal, saw you on megans grow.
Must say...
Congratulations on the Marriage,
Huge props on the grow,
sadly the purps did not happen for you,
Wonderful Journal!
(I grew purps this year from BC seed company, if you want to see what they look like, I do outdoor and they are in full bloom right now.)
The Pictures you are showing us are awesome. I dont think I have seen Ice before (cept in the add on these MP's pages). CONGRATS on the Harvest!

Your purps are Divine!!! I plan to take your advice and order from BC next time (our next grow is going to be clones of this grow, followed by the remainder of our Toronto seeds, and then we'll be ordering again....probably 6 months or so, but i'm already dreaming and drooling about it!!!)

New_2_Chronic said:
Did I miss something?

...an inherently impossible question to answer, as i'm not in your head :p but the clones have perked up, are staying green under the flourescents, and we're hoping to move them under the "big light" this weekend.

GMCORP said:
We have so much fun, and the married life and grow life are the most fulfilling parts about life! Toronto has a great ganja culture! Everyone's on their own time scale though...Marriage is one of those things that should just happen organically, naturally. Got this great quotation from gnosticradio.org : “If you are a single person, and you are facing the choice of a potential marriage, of a prospective marriage, WAIT until the force of love is undeniably clear to you, irresistible: where you cannot control your love, but it is a pure love, the love of sacrifice, a love so strong, so emotional, that you would die for the one you love. You would give up anything. You would not ask for anything in return. Then you know you have found the one. Before that, it’s all mind games: trickery, possibilities, delusions, doubts, opinions, reasoning, justifications, possibilities but no certainty. If you are facing that, wait. Do not get advice, do not get opinions, wait!”

I like that quote. I personally like to have fun and crush then when the time comes to move on then letting go is the love that I need. I want to learn and enjoy the experience. I have never been one to hold on. It takes the excitement out of everything.

Just wanted to add my $0.02 on marriage, I think that most people are married to the wrong person and they just don't want to do it over again so lazy wins over happy and they live the lives that "Married with Children" was based on. Then there are those people that found one of the few that fit them better than the rest, these people (and I count myself among them) have marriages that are full of fun and excitement. I think that the biggest problem with most marriages is not that people give up and get divorced its that they don't pay any attention in the first place and they marry people for what they want them to be not who they are. Here is my basic philosophy Men are stupid and Women are Crazy. I can live with my part. can you? :D :D

Thank you Elven and that is something that will stay with me. I don't think I will ever settle down because I am incredibly selfish. I would hate to take away someone else's independence because I value my own more than anything.

Latest posts

Back