Love and the White Widow, Ice, and Purple we got in Toronto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toronto, the ganga culture is great, there are a handful of patios and cafe's that will allow you to smoke, but none will advertise the sale of weed in any way, if they have hash milkshakes i've never heard about it, but, you can smoke away and enjoy muffins and smoothies all you like and bongs, pipes, funky papers, you name it its there, you can get seeds around the corner , I hear Vancouver has an awesome scene aswell.

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
I would hate to take away someone else's independence because I value my own more than anything.

I'm so loving that there's some serious converstaion happening on our journal:D, but...

woah there! no one said anything about taking away independence!!! :rolleyes::bong:i've never had more freedom than i've had since being with a loving, supportive partner --- because now, every independent action i want to take, there's someone backing me up, and he's got me behind him too. It's hard to summarize unconditional, to-the-ends-of-the-earth kind of love----but it can only happen when you choose the right person and never settle! Undeniable certainty in choice of partner = more freedom and independence than ever! I would never have thought to start growing without him, and he would never have had the motivation without me :hubba:.... (just as an example!)

GMCORP said:
I'm so loving that there's some serious converstaion happening on our journal:D, but...

woah there! no one said anything about taking away independence!!! :rolleyes::bong:i've never had more freedom than i've had since being with a loving, supportive partner --- because now, every independent action i want to take, there's someone backing me up, and he's got me behind him too. It's hard to summarize unconditional, to-the-ends-of-the-earth kind of love----but it can only happen when you choose the right person and never settle! Undeniable certainty in choice of partner = more freedom and independence than ever! I would never have thought to start growing without him, and he would never have had the motivation without me :hubba:.... (just as an example!)

...ain't nothing like "True Love".

:watchplant: We harvested the Ice today, our last luscious lady standing. I looked at her trichomes and they were clear(some)-cloudy(mostly)-amber(few): i took a picture through the lens of my hand-held microscope which turned out to look pretty trippy! :p

Then, some pictures of the harvest of our one Lady Ice!

We cleaned out the flowering room and the pots, moved in the clones, who now have a new, spacious room with lots of light (they were really craving the move)!

Our clones have been put in this previous generation's 1/2 gallon pots, with lots of Happy Frog soil and a layer of diatomaceous earth on top, tied down, and placed under our 400 watt HPS. I'm dreaming of what will come :rolleyes: :hubba: ;)

P9131146.JPG

P9131147.JPG

P9131148.JPG

P9131149.JPG

P9131153.JPG

P9131154.JPG

P9131156.JPG

P9131157.JPG

looks great. congradulations on harvest:hubba: :D :) .
i took two wws' down a few weeks back. i'm really loving this smoke.:D .
i missed alot here, but i just caught up. you two are into some fine smoke now for awhile.:D . wow, on all the rain, eh?

GMCORP, Your journal has inspired me to grow ICE. Mentioned it yesterday to the "other half", and showed him the pictures on your last page of your journal, he was very impressed.
Now after showing him the above pictures, we may be ordering seeds.

banjobuzz said:
wow, on all the rain, eh?

Hubby says all this rain is the earth's way of binge drinking. :D

And tc---our ice was from Nirvana seed company and i cannot wait to taste it! Definitely give it a try and let me know if you have any questions!

Here is a picture of our clones when we moved them to their new home last night and tied em down, two of our one ice plant in the back (i hope they grow just like mommy!), and two white widows (one from each WW in the previous generation) in the front. Can we keep talking bout these clones on the same ol' journal, or should we start a new one? :p :joint4:

P9131142.JPG

DANG girl yall did awesome! :D You ended up with one heck of a harvest! Your for sure gonna have to give us a smoke report and let us know how da smoke is on the ICE. Great Job girlfriend!

And IMO since your journal isnt too long I think you should just continue on with da clones in this same journal. I'm fixin to have the same prob when I harvest BUT my journal is to long and would be WAY to much for folks to have to read thru. Just my 2 cents...Either way you decide to go ill be sure to keep up! :D

looks to be slowing down now. wow. we got seven inches of rain in past three days'. that would be a record, i believe, or one heck of a binge.:hubba: .
yeah GM, you can do what you want , afterall, it is Your Journal.

:joint4: First, a picture of some finished product ;)

Then the clones! The pictures show an up-close view of each plant where some new growth (side-branching) is happening, followed by a view of the whole plant. So, the next four pictures are of our two white widow plants, and then the last four are of our two ice plants! They are beginning to grow strong like their mamas!

P9201151.JPG

P9221152.JPG

P9221153.JPG

P9221154.JPG

P9221155.JPG

P9221156.JPG

P9221158.JPG

P9221159.JPG

P9221160.JPG

The clones are really branching out now! I'm glad we started flowering when we did, or we would have run out of space!!!:holysheep:

PA011150.JPG

PA011151.JPG

PA011152.JPG

PA011154.JPG

PA011155.JPG

I have decided that every time I take clones I am going to play the empire theme from Star Wars. Get it Clones :)

And, initially i was overwatering:doh: and diagnosed one of the ladies with a Phosphorus deficiency (nasty necrosis!) due to soggy soil and the plant not being able to soak up that nutrient that's soooo essential to bud growth! So i went about 4 days without watering (i had been watering every other day, like i had when we used smaller pots. I need to remember: more soil = more water retention, and therefore less need for water, duh). Ladies are looking like this now:

PA121145.JPG

PA121146.JPG

PA121147.JPG

PA121148.JPG

PA121150.JPG

PA121152.JPG

clones are looking good GMC. overwatering happens to everyone. and after several grows, we all get better at what to watch for. i would much rather have an overwatering problem, then the spider mites i'm at war with. good luck with them...bb...

aaarrghhh, 0-5. maybe they should stop firing the wrong people, and start firing players. i watched it all unfold yesterday. how did i know they would lose in the final seconds? must be 'The Curse'...
i think i'll send in my app for head coach, i could use a new Ford; ( to do a real nice yard job)...a po'ed fan...
on a good note, i did get stoned and had a good laugh when Orlovsky lost his bearings, and ran out of the back of the endzone, giving the Vikings the first score of 2. hey, at least we did lead 4 quarters...bb...:)

Hey girlfriend! Your clones are looking awesome I must say! You got it going on. That ice looks wonderful I bet its some DANK, looks like it is! You go girl!

Latest posts

Back