Love and the White Widow, Ice, and Purple we got in Toronto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
banjobuzz said:
aaarrghhh, 0-5. maybe they should stop firing the wrong people, and start firing players. i watched it all unfold yesterday. how did i know they would lose in the final seconds? must be 'The Curse'...
i think i'll send in my app for head coach, i could use a new Ford; ( to do a real nice yard job)...a po'ed fan...
on a good note, i did get stoned and had a good laugh when Orlovsky lost his bearings, and ran out of the back of the endzone, giving the Vikings the first score of 2. hey, at least we did lead 4 quarters...bb...:)

Hey BB,
Those Lions are frustrating. 51 years of futility and counting. I did see a t-shirt on WDFN.com celebrating the Lions as pre-season champs. I thougth it was hilarious. Oh well, the Lions are nothing a good bowl can't cure. :eek::ccc:

Here are the ladies today:watchplant: :bong:
I'm going out of town for four days, and i hope the hubby can take care of our ladies!!! I'll keep y'all posted ;)

PA181151.JPG

PA181152.JPG

PA181153.JPG

PA181155.JPG

PA181157.JPG

PA181159.JPG

PA181161.JPG

Awesome pics GM! when I get my new plants I hope they grow up like yours did :D

Looks very Nice !!!!
Can't wait for mine to get that far..

Looks like I missed the Ice harvest a while ago. So, it was good...?

(I'm implying that a smoke report would make you loved by all.)

Great grow. Living in Toronto, it makes me proud that these girls are from here too :) Looks like you have some great plants to provide you with your green bounty for years to come!

be sure to give Hubby a big fat budd he did great while you was away...you sure there aint no little ones missing low..lol...Very nice job

Thanks for all the support everyone!!! :holysheep:

imager777 said:
Looks like I missed the Ice harvest a while ago. So, it was good...?

(I'm implying that a smoke report would make you loved by all.)

:bongin:We had to harvest about a week earlier than minimum, so i didn't want to give a full smoke report because i didn't want it to be inaccurate :joint4:. Still, it was the best tasting most freeing experience we've had, and totally turned us off of street stuff FOR GOOD!!!! :D

We have a very small growing space ("Homebox XS") and have yet to find a way to grow plants short enough so that they can reach their full harvest age without burning. I think this current harvest may be our best effort yet---only some leaves are burning, and not the bud yet. Suggestions beyond the basics would be very very appreciated :hubba:

Right now, we are staking the plants, as our last harvest had to be taken when the buds started weighing down the branches too heavily.

Here are some pictures from today :giggle:

PB031186.JPG

PB031187.JPG

PB031188.JPG

PB031189.JPG

PB031190.JPG

PB031193.JPG

PB031194.JPG

PB031199.JPG

PB031200.JPG

PB031201.JPG

PB031202.JPG

Hello all, this is Hubby (the male half of GMCORP.)

We had some questions on a smoke report and so I will try as best as I can remember, that is how good the smoke was. Wifey may add more to it later.

For the White Widow, the smoke goes straight to your head. The body high was medium and did not result in couch lock. I was active and thoughtful and loved taking walks in the woods after smoking. The taste was very clean and very organic. It was the smoothest ganj I smoked until....:eek:

The Ice was the best in both quality and quantity, but not by much. It is a total head high with very mild body sensations. I could feel it hitting my eyeballs and then washing over me slowly. Very relaxing and yet I was still very creative in the kitchen. The smoke was very cool and extremely smooth. When you hit the blunt or bowl you don't even realize that such a large hit was consumed until exhaled. The taste was cool with very earthy overtones. :48:

Overall, you can't go wrong with either strain and they were definitely worth the legwork in getting the seeds and the culitivation was pretty easy.:D

WOW those beauties are very impressive! How long do we have left on them?

Sorry if that already been asked - i didn't have time to read through it all :( my bad

Thorn said:
WOW those beauties are very impressive! How long do we have left on them?

Sorry if that already been asked - i didn't have time to read through it all :( my bad

Until they are ripe my friend ;)

I've always heard that ladies grow the healthiest ladies. You're proving that to be true:). Great job!

very nice..and thanks Hubby 4 the smoke report...I am doing some White Widow now and have some Ice beans waiting in the krisper...and after that smoke report they just got bumpped up on the menu..thanks again and Enjoy your own...I do..lol..and KEEP M GREEN

bombbudpuffa said:
I've always heard that ladies grow the healthiest ladies. You're proving that to be true:). Great job!

:eek: Thanks man! I appreciate it :giggle:

GMCORP said:
Until they are ripe my friend ;)

well that much is obvious, no need to be silly! i meant as a rough estimate from your judgement :rolleyes:

Probably about three weeks, give or take!!! AAAAAH!!! It's getting sooooo close!!!!!

Latest posts

Back