lower leaves yellowish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiTeFiRe

Lifes Good
Reaction score
I have 5 outdoor plants(In Maryland), and they have about 4 leaf sets now, but the very first single pronged leaves(right after the seed leaves) have started to turn yellow, and i was just wondering if I should be concerned, or if this is natural.

time to feed, give an all orgainc fert like fish emoulsion or sprinkle some cow manure or mushroom compost and water in. it is natural but you will need some nutes as its a bit premature.... i have an arreated compost tea thread floating around i will find for ya....

Not trying to annoy anyone but in my experience when growing outdoors stay away from fish products, blood meals things of this nature they can and will attract vermin that will dig your plant up looking for food unless you have your sight vermin proff...but the shroom post, or cow munuer are fine just my opinion good luck and have fun....

Yea the only time i used fish ferts i waited untill the plants were too big for animals to dig them up. Either go organic or foxfarm imo Slim

Latest posts

Back