Lowryder #2 Stealth Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The grow looks good baby. :)
I'm glad we've got so many ladies!
I'm thinking we should play the undecided ones some Hannah Montana to influence their decision... ;)

mrs. st00ner said:
The grow looks good baby. :)
I'm glad we've got so many ladies!
I'm thinking we should play the undecided ones some Hannah Montana to influence their decision... ;)

LOL they would probably turn into hermaphrodites! :D :D :D

Ok anyways back on topic :)

Hey guys, how do I know when a male is ready to drop pollen?

Just added 5 23W 1600 Lumens 2700K Cfls...

4000 Lumens per square foot.

I can see three phenotypes... the slow starters, the tall(tallest is 1'), and the short and bushy.

Buds are starting to form, been giving them 300 PPM 4-8-7. Buds are on the main stem and on some of the other substems as well.

Will update with pics soon

Pics :D

They are about 1 week into flowering now....

6 Females, One Male.

They are developing flowers not just in a main coloa, but on heavily nodes branches!

Snapshot_20081128.jpg

Snapshot_20081128_1.jpg

Snapshot_20081128_2.jpg

Snapshot_20081128_4.jpg

Snapshot_20081128_6.jpg

Snapshot_20081128_9.jpg

The ladies are lookin good love, and that male of yours has some seriously beastly genetics. Keep it up and as always, love and good luck ;)

hey mrs stooner..do you grow too? I think you and your fella should have a grow comp :hubba: hehe

Yes, just started my first grow :D
Haha, he's much further along and has more plants. I'm only starting off with two Power Skunk...
It would be interesting though, I'll admit. I don't know how he'd feel if I did better than him...there's the male ego to consider ;)

i did not read the entire post and was wondering what nutes u r using.are you growing hydro?if so 300 ppms sounds kinda low to me for hydro and the plants are in flower.i am running 1300 ppms and my crystal plant is 2 weeks into flower using GH nutes with the lucas formula.my bad if i missed something.

andy52 said:
i did not read the entire post and was wondering what nutes u r using.are you growing hydro?if so 300 ppms sounds kinda low to me for hydro and the plants are in flower.i am running 1300 ppms and my crystal plant is 2 weeks into flower using GH nutes with the lucas formula.my bad if i missed something.

Nah just soil. Fox Farms Ocean forest... watering every other time with 450 PPM 4-8-7 now.

I wanna do DWC with my Lowryders next go around, but need to figure out all the tubing and air pump stuff... I hear Lowryders are optimal in hydro.

Got any suggestions? I dont got room for 5 gal buckets but wanna do individual buckets.

Everything looks so good, I've been really excited about following this thread and the other lowryder journals i can find. i really like this strain and can definitely see it in my future. My super skunk needs to veg and flower for so long and it stinks like you wouldn't believe. I can't wait to see how this one turns out, keep up the awesome work.

So are you going to leave the male in there to get seeds? From what i understand these are impractical to clone and most people just pollinate, is that what you are doing? Also, where did you originally acquire your seeds? I see so many sites advertising this strain, just wondering where yours came from and was the experience good?

cadlakmike1 said:
Everything looks so good, I've been really excited about following this thread and the other lowryder journals i can find. i really like this strain and can definitely see it in my future. My super skunk needs to veg and flower for so long and it stinks like you wouldn't believe. I can't wait to see how this one turns out, keep up the awesome work.

So are you going to leave the male in there to get seeds? From what i understand these are impractical to clone and most people just pollinate, is that what you are doing? Also, where did you originally acquire your seeds? I see so many sites advertising this strain, just wondering where yours came from and was the experience good?

Yeah, I am going to get seeds. Waiting for the sacs to mature enough, then I am going to chop the plant and put it in a zip lock bag with some rice so it will dry and release pollen.

Got my beans from the attitude seed bank... no problems with shipping, used em twice :hubba:

I also got 5 free power skunk and one free feminzed durban poison seed with my order :D

I have not had problems with the smell, and I am just using alot of ONA liquid and solid gels with a big fan. Ordered a carbon scrubber just incase....

Its a very cool strain so far, staying nice and short!

I've heard tons of great stuff about attitude, From what i've seen on there site their stealth is really cool. I really think i'm going to order them and start a few and leave one male with however many females on first go, then just keep all the seeds from that first grow. While height isn't really an issue for me i just think it would be great to have such a fast plant,(from seed to flower.) I can't wait to see how your yield ends up. Have you noticed any sensitivity to nutes, or are they pretty tough? I saw that you are using T5's, but I have a 400 watt hps and a 400 watt MH conversion, which would be better for them, or should i start with the Mh and then switch? Just wondering what your opinion was.

cadlakmike1 said:
I've heard tons of great stuff about attitude, From what i've seen on there site their stealth is really cool. I really think i'm going to order them and start a few and leave one male with however many females on first go, then just keep all the seeds from that first grow. While height isn't really an issue for me i just think it would be great to have such a fast plant,(from seed to flower.) I can't wait to see how your yield ends up. Have you noticed any sensitivity to nutes, or are they pretty tough? I saw that you are using T5's, but I have a 400 watt hps and a 400 watt MH conversion, which would be better for them, or should i start with the Mh and then switch? Just wondering what your opinion was.

Start with MH, flower with HPS.

They are about 1 1/2 weeks into flowering and I am feeding them 450 PPM of 4-8-7. No nute burn so far, I may increase the PPM a bit, but they seem to be growing fine.

Latest posts

Back