Lowryder #2 Stealth Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh the male ego...yes i agree Mrsst00ner hehe! Us girls gotta stick together!!! Don't worry, plenty of people on here at different grow stages and levels and in no time you'll be a pro! I wish I could get my fella to come on here and learn something about growing...anything not just Mj - he 'grew' some jalapenos and lantern chillis this summer, well i say grew - he put them into germinate in the soil, checked on them every now and then for the first month then got bored (i presume) and left them to me to look after until it became harvest time! Cheeky bugga!

How long do you beg for st00ner under those MH?

Haha your man's fleeting interest in the jalapeños sounds a lot like mr. st00ner's recent attempt at bell peppers... :giggle:

I think he vegged for 3 1/2 weeks, but his Lowryders are autoflowering so I'm pretty sure he just exchanged lighting once he saw the buds beginning to form...

Correct me if I'm wrong baby :)

lol whoops i'm stupid! haha I totally forgot they were LR2s he's growing!! hehe Yea with the autoflowering plants you can keep the light schedule on 18/6 or 20/4 or 24/0 (whichever you prefer) all the way through from seed to harvest :)

So I guess you kept the MH in there for around 3 weeks yea?

Thorn said:
lol whoops i'm stupid! haha I totally forgot they were LR2s he's growing!! hehe Yea with the autoflowering plants you can keep the light schedule on 18/6 or 20/4 or 24/0 (whichever you prefer) all the way through from seed to harvest :)

So I guess you kept the MH in there for around 3 weeks yea?

Well I used 4' fluro tubes for the veg phase.

I actually moved my grow because they outgrew my stealth location :eek:

I am just going to end up getting a 400 Watt HPS/MH conversion ballast and bulbs.

I think I am going to go non auto next time, and do a pick n mix feminized seeds from the attitude and clone...

Dutch Passion Blueberry
Seedsman Seeds White Widow
Barneys G13 Haze

Those look pretty tasty... Also looking at Nebula, Northern Lights, and a couple others...

the conversion setups do seem like a good idea. personally i'd stick with floros or cfls to start them off with in the veg period then move to HPS for flowering. I have a 150watt HPS with reflector and ballast, came as the whole setup, and its just brilliant! Really wish I could use it here :( but hey i'm saving energy right? ;)

Thorn said:
the conversion setups do seem like a good idea. personally i'd stick with floros or cfls to start them off with in the veg period then move to HPS for flowering. I have a 150watt HPS with reflector and ballast, came as the whole setup, and its just brilliant! Really wish I could use it here :( but hey i'm saving energy right? ;)

Yeah, I may do something like that...

Its a pain using the 4' fluro tubes tho, they always get in the way, although they rule at spreading light around the the whole plant..

Just chopped one it was done (trichs were cloudy/amber)... here is pics.

Oven dried one, and DAMN. It is the best weed I have ever smoked/vaped (Not saying to much since this is my first homegrow with good genetics.

I think i got around an an ounce and a quarter wet.

It was a harsh smoke and tasted kinda like dank flowers but then again it was quick dried so it still has tons of clorphyl etc.

Snapshot_20081223_8.jpg

Snapshot_20081223_2.jpg

Snapshot_20081223_11.jpg

STOONER, Nice grow, I was seeing at the bottom that you gor the vape extreme, this one?
hxxp://www.gotvape.com/store/extreme-vaporizer.php

Mine should be shipping today. I assume the instructions do not talk about grass, so from your playing, is there a more perfect temp to start my learning?

Nice harvest st00ner. Beats having to call up a dealer and dish up a bundle of cash.

hey st00ner , nice grow ...keep it up ...i was just thinkin' about orderin' some J.docs LR2 off seedBoutique ...what was the tallest that they got ??? as i'll have limited room, almost identical to yours' given 1ft. more heigth...but no flouros , i'll have the 400 hps/mh conversion ...

Latest posts

Back