lowryder,ak47,masterlow grow all 100% af

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just happened to be one of those days:hubba: I was having a blast that day!
But you know what type of women I'm talking bout. You don't even have to have dated them, you can just tell by looking at them and their demeaner!

Glad you had a good laugh about it:D and I could brighten your day:cool:

lol richy wassup guys i just got back from panama city for spring break and am currently in atlanta with the wife but should be back soon ill request pics to be sent to me from back home of how things are progressing and maybe soon we can harvest again think its been a lil over the 70 days mark but i wanted to let these babies go a lil long so maybe tomm i can have pics for everybody and have some test product sent to me so i can give yall a smoke report but keep it green everyone and ill be back with your pics very soon ;)

here one my cousin took ill try to get yall more soon stay tuned :)

my plants 003.jpg

hey guys im still around just still in atl but the buds are at home curing so will be some very lovely pics when i get back just wanted to say hey to everybody and let ya know im not dead lol still here but ill put up pics when i get home :) and thanks for the rep richy appreciate it ;)

yea im still here bro ill get back in action when i get back but until then haha ya have to keep yourself busy ;)

hey guys this is lowrydergrower775 i used my girls account cuz i forgot my password but just wanted to let yall know im out of the game for a while heading out to the U.S Navy been just getting in shape all these weeks just wanted to let ya know its been great to share this with all of you and i will be back at some time later on in my life just need to do this, smoking my last couple of blunts i guess for a couple of years but yea just thanks to everyone especially richyb and tgb thanks for all the info its been a blast and ill see yall when i see yall :)

I've been wondering where you've been!It's a blast to hear from you! Just got done giving some newbies advice, leading them to our LR threads:D Man, I got some mad respect for you and what your doing for this country, it's people, and the fact your doing this for yourself makes it even more poetic:fid: It has been a blast growing thru the Internet with ya' LOWRYDERGROWER775! Take it easy and just remember
:D LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER :D
P.S. This LR thing is blowing up! Almost everybody wants to try and give it a grow!:hubba: After all the negativity we got!? People are catching on:cool:
;) We knew what was up!:rolleyes:

:ccc: I'm gonna smoke one for you right now LR Soldier! :ccc:
Don't forget about us, the lil guys, just taking it One Day at a Time.

by the end of a day there were 2 people that start that whole lowryder subject here :) and only few remember who it was. take care man and whach ur back at all times out there.

i really appreciate it guys means alot from both of you im still here if anyone needs help for atleast a couple more weeks so it would be nice to hear from all of you and to talk on a regular basis while im still here but once again thanks again and keep it real richy

Brouli said:
by the end of a day there were 2 people that start that whole lowryder subject here :) and only few remember who it was. take care man and whach ur back at all times out there.
What's that suppose to mean Brouli, only those two people can talk about having some of the best LR buds? LR775 happens to be a good friend of mine. I was referring to our good times growing together, and the hardships we faced together against all the anti-LR members at one time. We were even kicked off the forum together, because of it. Remember that LR775?
Brouli, I think you took, "giving out LR info to newbs" personel. When I said it to LR775. I wasn't talking bout you. I was talking bout the new member asking me all those questions. And I never said, I started "the whole LR subject here" But I do have one heck of a LRx1 thread and LRx2 thread. Lots of pics and all. Seems to get alot of praise. That's all I'm saying. They're worth learning from for alot of people, so I point them in that direction.:D Chill Out!

:D Long Live the Lowryder!:D

ahahaha come on guys no arguements lol we dont need mods in here again lol haha but you both are great there is nothing to fight about brouli and richy you both have amazing threads and pics :) just keep on preaching the word and we will continue to grow as a community ;)

lowrys girl said:
i really appreciate it guys means alot from both of you im still here if anyone needs help for atleast a couple more weeks so it would be nice to hear from all of you and to talk on a regular basis while im still here but once again thanks again and keep it real richy

Thanks for all the GREAT info you have shared. Please stay safe out there man and good luck. :ciao:

everyone me and my homie have cracked the lights and boxes back out i think its safe to say lowrydergrower775 is back! richy where you at?

Latest posts

Back