Lowryder F1 Hanging leaves (HELP)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am betting you way over nuted them and they will turn very dark green and then not make it. I hope i am wrong. You need to ask us before you do stuff.

triple concentration is most probably over feeding. What type of fert did you get? brand? what is it labelled for? flowers? lawn veggies? everyone can make a plant grow more or less, but it needs just a little bit more to make a plant produce, good luck

You cannot feed little baby plants like that! I would flush them as soon as possible and hope they make it.

okay, today is 12-4. what are your opinions on my plants today? what to do to make them thrive better. i will listen.

THE PLANT ON PIC NUMBER 2 HAS BEEN AGAINST A LIGHT FOR ABOUT A DAY. That's why the burn spots are there. Since they have been all 4 planted in exactly the same soil and only this plant has the burning on it this is not a case of nutrient deficiency.

EDIT2:

Went to garden store, got a blooming plant mix. Contained 7-5-7 NPK ratio if you mix it with 10ml per 1l water. Mixed 15ml with 0,5l water. Should make 21-15-21 NPK ratio. Watered them a little bit of that. See if that helps them out.

u have been given excellent advice. reread it a few more times. u need nitrogen while in veg, thats the first # (15-0-0). in flower (lights set for 12/12), u need the 2nd two #s,. (0 -15-15).

I don't think so, hope I am wrong. They are beginning to burn.

Good night zem!

k420 good luck to you. I am glad you are here.

I don't think so, hope I am wrong. They are beginning to burn.

Rosebud is right--they are beginning to burn. See the burnt crispy leaf tips? This is not good. I would flush them very well and get into some good soil.

if you dont flush quick you going to lose them.if you dont know what we mean by flushing them,it means putting ph'ed water with no nutrients through the soil.by doing this you will take most of the extra nutes out of the soil,hopefully stopping the nute burn(burnt edges).looks like you have small pots,id still go 2 gallons of water per pot just to be safe.

dude, you should take some advice from these people.they probably have 50 or 60 years experience(combined). it would be better than learning the hard way,and cheaper than having to buy seeds again.

I couldn't have made it to harvest my first grow without a select few people here.

Sam hereeeeeee!!! Without them, my plants should be now in the trash bin lol.

hows the grow doing?wasnt trying to push you away.we were trying to help you out dude

Latest posts

Back