Lowryder first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jericho said:
a Ph of about 6.5 i think is right for soil. This is so that the plant can uptake different nutrients. I would continue with water until you see them lacking green, and then start at 1/4 strength.

What is the NPK on the soil you bought? Check the back of the pack.

cant find a NPK on the pack or online.....It has been recommended many times for all strains but especially for lowryder growing, there is this on the pack EC

EC = 2.4 : PH = 6.2-6.6

here there is some more info on the soil.

hxxp://www.hydrohobby.co.uk/product/biobizz_all-mix/

I will post more pics soon,

This is on there website so be careful

BioBizz All-Mix is suitable for plants in full grow and flowering cycles but all-mix is a little strong on the nutrients for small plants and propagation. For seeds, propagation, and small plants use BioBizz Light-Mix instead.

Jericho said:
This is on there website so be careful

ok, only a small amount of this soil was added just to top up. will water with ph water tomorrow morning, ph the run off and stick some photos up for you guys to check. there is more bud growth every day though. I really judge how much I will get because I don't know how the bud will change through the rest of the grow then the dry+cure stages but I'm happy with anything :)

I've grow several lowryder strains and none of them liked too many nutes so don't worry thats an easy mistake to make. You can grow them with no nute. Not sure on the seedling soil mix though, I have used one of those in the past and had very bad nute burn from it. Hope your ladies are ok :)

i was just checking out your grow i am doing the same thing my box is 1.5 by 2 buy 3 and im using cfls to and growing flash witch is just like lowerider i will def be checking out your grow i justr wont to know what and if my box will work i got about 18,000 lumans right now and its about 80 in there i will try and post a pic if you wont :)

you should use light soil mixes like fox farms ocean forest. use at least 1 gallon of medium, and you should also do for deep pots over wide pots. seed starter has almost no nutrients in it and it looks like your plants are suffering from nitrogen, zinc and possibly phosphorus deficiencies in some of your pictures. never use hot soil and if you do it goes on the bottom.

this is a lowryder #2 grown in ffof, i used 1/2 strength techna flora nutes along with black strap molasses starting week 2.

file.jpg

Latest posts

Back