Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin very nice richy are those all three gallons or are some of them in four gallon pots cuz i always wondered whatwould happen if you went over three gallons of soil and if you did now i know lol they turn into monsters good job all the way through man keep it up. and can i ask you not to upload any more pics because my family just harvest my ak47 back at home but im in atlanta right now and basically your making my mouth water just thinking of what i have when i get back home lol so yea lol keep it up and keep it green homie ;)

mmmmm those buds are looking sooooooo juicy :D how long is it since you saw your first pistils? and how long you reckon they got left?

Thorn said:
mmmmm those buds are looking sooooooo juicy :D how long is it since you saw your first pistils? and how long you reckon they got left?
From seed it took 10 to 13 days if I remember right. My notes ain't in front of me but I'm pretty sure:D (I'm high) The LRx1's only have 3 to 5 days and the LRx2's might take a week or up to three. I think they'll be ready in two. One looks more mature than the rest so I might pull that one up sooner though, like a week:cool: .

Look above! It was my 420th post!:woohoo: That calls for a celebration! :guitar: :ccc: :yay: :banana: :fly: :ciao: :rofl: :bong2:

Make sure your logged on 4/20/08! All day!:D

haha just sent that message and now i stumble across post 420!! i guess it's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

Well it's seven weeks and four days on this LRx1! I'm tired of having to buy my smoke here lately. Shouldn't have let so much time go in between last harvest and New plants so I went ahead and pulled it!:D Pre manicured, then pulled!:D I've still got 4 more LRx2's and an LRx1 coming up in a few more days. I'm letting that one go longer. Massive thrichomes just not colored enough

LRx1 2nd grow 001.jpg

LRx1 2nd grow 002.jpg

LRx1 2nd grow 003.jpg

LRx1 2nd grow 004.jpg

LRx1 2nd grow 005.jpg

LRx1 2nd grow 006.jpg

LRx1 2nd grow 008.jpg

so does the glove fit well? looks good. where can we get a glove like that? Man and i like red to. :) :) :)

Na but seriously though great job. Man that looks so tasty right now.

Ha Ha,:rofl: I had just pulled her and didn't want to get soil up in my nails.:rolleyes: I had just took a shower! I prefer blue too:cool: but that's all I could find at the time:rolleyes: Here's my pride and joy LRx2! Pre-manicured and about ready to come up in a week or so:D This mug is huge:D It almost reminds me more of a masterlow though. Hope ya'll like the female I added for viewing enjoyment!

Let me know what ya'll think!:ciao: Of the bud:doh:

LRx2 pics 029.jpg

LRx2 pics 030.jpg

LRx2 pics 031.jpg

LRx2 pics 032.jpg

LRx2 pics 033.jpg

LRx2 pics 034.jpg

LRx2 pics 021.jpg

LRx2 pics 035.jpg

They'll hang upside down in a cool, dark, well ventilated space, (one to two weeks). Then on to brown bagging,(few days) then on to the mason jars with constant burping for a week or two.:D

lowrydergrower775 said:
lookin good richy b almost done with this run are you?
Yeah, Just a couple more weeks for the other plants with exception to a LRx1 coming up in two to three days.

First plant is going in jars tomorrow for final curing stage but is dry enough to smoke. But I'm gonna be patient so I get the buds tasting liking they should. When drying patience is a vertue! Here are some pics.

LRx2 pics 036.jpg

LRx2 pics 037.jpg

LRx2 pics 038.jpg

LRx2 pics 039.jpg

This is my second fatter Lowryder.:eek: This one is my pride and joy of the LRx1's I grew.:D Very dense. Here it is fully dressed in it's pot and every thing and this is it once we get her stripped naked.:holysheep: Is it just me or the picture of her trimmed up and upside down looks like a person standing there with forearms and everything! Even a face! He's standing like he/she's all buff and sh**! Damn I'm high

:cool:p.s. can't wait to harvest my LRx2's!:cool:

LRx2 pics 040.jpg

LRx2 pics 041.jpg

LRx2 pics 042.jpg

LRx2 pics 043.jpg

LRx2 pics 044.jpg

LRx2 pics 045.jpg

LRx2 pics 046.jpg

LRx2 pics 047.jpg

LRx2 pics 048.jpg

LRx2 pics 051.jpg

LRx2 pics 054.jpg