Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow you are a busy be!!! I've ran out of auto flowering seeds....ahh must buy some more! Just harvested my lady, got her hanging. Gonna dry and cure her properly like you do and see how she goes down. I got my one last lady in flower now but she's got 5 or 6 weeks left on her! Time to make a purchase me thinks!!!

Thorn said:
wow you are a busy be!!! I've ran out of auto flowering seeds....ahh must buy some more! Just harvested my lady, got her hanging. Gonna dry and cure her properly like you do and see how she goes down. I got my one last lady in flower now but she's got 5 or 6 weeks left on her! Time to make a purchase me thinks!!!
:holysheep: Busy Bee, describes me perfectly right now! I'm gonna show my fiance this. That yes, it's hard, busy work, with all these beans go'n at the same time. Try'n to keep up with dates and different solutions of nutes, it's hard sometimes.:eek:
I'm going to get rid of these LRx2 males and use the males out of the batch of LRx2's I just ordered last night to make seeds later, since I only got three females out of the last batch of ten LRx2's. I want some LRx2 seedless buds first.:D Then I'll set up for pollination!:D Alot like I did with the LRx1's.:)

my i just saw... I can't even spell Bee! oh dear! I think the long term effects of mj have kicked in... I'm 23 with the memory of an old woman!!!

Yea see how your 3 ladies get on and then you can pick and choose next time with the pollination. I'm gonna be ordering some of the Lowryder Mint soon and I definately want to pollinate some of those - although its probably gonna be done outside so we'll see how it goes. It will be my first attempt woohoo! Anyway I can't get ahead of myself - i still got a lady to finish off!

You get what I'm sayin'! The best of luck to you and the green ladies!:D Here's some Green Mojo for ya'!

Fu** it! Here's some recent pics!:eek: The big potted ones are Lrx2 female's except the one in bottom left corner, it's a LRx1 female. Last night I planted 2 more female LRx1's in the big pots, so now I have six big potted females! This second batch of my LRx1 seeds has already given me 3 females.:holysheep: And it looks like I just spotted two more! today!:eek: You know I'm happy as hell!:D:) :cool:

My own LRx1 seeds grow 001.jpg

My own LRx1 seeds grow 003.jpg

My own LRx1 seeds grow 005.jpg

My own LRx1 seeds grow 004.jpg

My own LRx1 seeds grow 002.jpg

Here's grow box now. All are LRx1 females except 3. Which are LRx2 females!:D Click here! It's just my LRx2 thread.:)

Here's some updated pics.:D The three tallest one's are LRx2 but I do have some huge LRx1's in there.:rolleyes: . 14 to be exact. Sea-Of-Green method. That's why some are younger than others. You don't want to have to do all that trimmin' at once.:eek:
Sorry I've been absent alot on this thread.:eek: So, I had to show ya'll my babies first.
:rolleyes: Most are LRx1's anyway.:)

8-04-08 updated grow pics 001.jpg

8-04-08 updated grow pics 002.jpg

8-04-08 updated grow pics 003.jpg

8-04-08 updated grow pics 004.jpg

8-04-08 updated grow pics 005.jpg

My internets back up. So I'll have some new pics by tonight! :D

My Internet has been down for a few days and I wanted to show ya'll some recent pics of the grow. I'm only 33 days in the grow for half of them, the other half is pretty new:) and look at those buds!:D I kind of took pictures in a hurry but you get the point. Thick buds and alot of extra branching(which comes from adequate lumens or extra lumens than needed for grow space.);)
Believe it or not that first pic is a LRx1! Never seen them that bushy till now, I also have a few more new ones growing like that.?!
You can't really see my huge LRx2 in there because of the ducting except for the last pic.(pic11). It shows how much taller it is than the rest!
LONG LIVE THE LOWRYDER

8-8-08 updated pics 001.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 002.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 003.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 004.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 005.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 006.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 007.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 008.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 009.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 010.jpg

8-8-08 updated pics 011.jpg

Richy You got them girls looking sooo good.
I am going through the same as you I have plants @ different stages of growth that requires lots of work on feeding. I been getting some yellowing more than usual:shocked: Most of mine are about 3 weeks out but I planted all @ the same time they are growing different. I need to transplant some soon to finish out.
JUST WANTED TO STOP BY AND SAY GOOD JOB MAN

:aok: :aok: :aok: :aok: :aok: :aok: :aok:​

This first picture shows how tall a young LRx1 plant(left) turned out on me compared to a normal sized LRx1(right). ( She's been directly under the light her whole life too?)
Since my own seed batch of LRx1's, I've been getting bushy ones, tall ones, ones that have extra branching. More than the usual main cola and 4 side cola's, some are branched out to have six or seven different colas! You just wouldn't believe!
The last pic is an example of one of the bushy ones but nothing compared to what I want to show you. I don't have enough time right now, but here's what pics I did have the time for. Some are more of a Bit** to get out of the box than others, so when I have more time I'll show you what I'm talking bout.:D
By the way when I close the box light bounces to the dark places you see in the box. (I just know someone's goin to point that out!) but I do feel like I should've used two 400hps's instead of one 600hps for better coverage.
It still grows some of the best buds I've ever seen!:)

LONG LIVE AUTO-FLOWERERS

8-14-08 updated pics 002.jpg

8-14-08 updated pics 003.jpg

8-14-08 updated pics 004.jpg

8-14-08 updated pics 001.jpg

Nice pictures, glad your seeds turned out so good, Hope mine do on these auto AK they are loaded :holysheep: with seeds where I pollinated!!!

:D LATER RICHY :D

:dancing: :clap::doh: :lama: :fly::holysheep: :)

thanks for the pics richy! :D They look fantastic as always!!! I got my LR Mint now woohoo. one seed popped in the dirt, more in to germ! whoop!

Keep it green brother! :D:D:D

Latest posts

Back