Lowryder Mint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to add that I weighed these 2 buds a few days ago and they came in at 5 grams total. So I would say that the whole plants would have been a good quarter - half an ounce, probably about 8 grams per plant. :)

Wow Thorn, those buds looks really frosty and tasty!!!

I'm really impressed at the size and looks of those buds. I can't beleive you grew them in such a small area.
Give yourself a pat on the back and a fat blunt, lol.:smoke1:

thanks cuy... I took you up on that and bought some blunts today in town. the boyfriend is a little stressed out so might have one tonight, will see how it goes.

Its a lovely relaxing smoke :)

Sounds like a great combo I love mint tea, wonder what the hash would taste like,lol. Peace

Thorn said:
sorry to have a go but i'm a bit tired of repeating and explaining myself - I have to do this enough to my mother lol. its all in the journal here.

And so is what i'm doing next. No ryder grows planned as of yet.

Please could people read before they post questions like this, or if they don't or can't read then say so in your post.

Thanks.

excuse me i cant read :)

P.S
I promise not to interrupt anymore.

hey brouli :p thats ok and you are more than welcome to interupt :) just I know the plants will never be what they could be in this setup so i get a little stressy when people point out how teeny they are lol

thanks all :D

WELL I been waiting to test this out for pain relief and I can tell you it works! Had quite bad period stomach and back pains last night and 15 minutes after a joint of Mint its gone :D

Here's a pic. Feel **** so can't be bothered to edit the others so just got this one..

Mint2.JPG

Mighty Sweet lookin Nug there Thorn!:hubba: Enjoy girl!;)
:48:
Peace

Yes very tastey..I would trade you my 2 ounces plants for that 8 gram one if they are like those..WOW!!!! Homerun ther Thorn in a Little League Field..lol..

Ill remind everyone again.." The grams you grow...out wiegh the ounces you buy.."

Cant wait for the Orange floss...Thanks for shareing Thorn smoke on

aint been on much the past few weeks but just went back thru all i missed so far an wow. i like wat i saw. sounds like it'd be a fun indoor winter project for myself as well. thanks for the hands on up close look at auto's under xfl etc.. i found it very informative. and great job. i never really got a chance to take any decent harvest photos myself but a few . i just dig the whole micro aspect of it all here. :) take care

i dosent matter if they are small or not i bet they will kick ur lungs :) and thats what matter .

Good to see ya harvest them babies...
Nice and tiny a? what are those lights? How many watts I mean?
Getting a bigger grow place? I have something a little bigger now... Wanna get some of them mint Lowriders as well.. Can you PM me a link on where to order them from?
Thank you...
I liked your old avatar better... ;)
And don't get too excited about Moterhead... Nothing special :D

lol I think my avatar represents some anger lol nah jokin its from my fave tv program, Lost :) the lights are 30 Watt as is on my first few posts in this journal :rolleyes:

One day I will have a much better grow place as, yes I have already said ;) thanks for the opinion on motorhead but i'll judge for myself when I see em and well with this weed I think anything would be amazing :D

Jus got totally freaked out today in the city we went to and after having a big fat blunt of mint we had to go through crowds of people with lit torches as in yes ruddy flames like EVERYWHERE it was so freaky and what made it worse was the first thing that came to mind was the book i'm reading and coming towards the end of: Cell by Stephen King, ya I was a little freaked :eek: lol but kinda funny too hehe

These pictures aren't the best but are about the best I could get at the time as I was sorta in the middle of rolling joints and it was also pretty dark in the room and the flash aint great on this camera!

But yea anyway, I ground up the remaining Mint and here it is. I actually now only have 2 joints left and one of those is saved for Motorhead :hubba: The other is getting smoked in about an hour! :p

Now I just need me some Ornage Candy Floss :D Oh yea I did a guestimate in my diary to see roughly when the Orange would be ready...and its gonna be just about a week before valentines day...not that I care too much for valentines day (I think its just exploited for people to make money, but oh thats another story..) it means its gonna be harvest day around me and my fellas anniversary! yay! :D:D:D

Latest posts

Back