Lowryder Mint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet thats going to be some potent stuff being so frosty and compact.

they look very tasty but why so small ???

P.S when is ur next LR grow coming up ?? :) its an addiction

Beautiful pics Thorn, they sure packed on the trich's. I think your in for a tasty treat:hubba:

Brouli said:
they look very tasty but why so small ???

P.S when is ur next LR grow coming up ?? :) its an addiction

sorry to have a go but i'm a bit tired of repeating and explaining myself - I have to do this enough to my mother lol. its all in the journal here.

And so is what i'm doing next. No ryder grows planned as of yet.

Please could people read before they post questions like this, or if they don't or can't read then say so in your post.

Thanks.

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone :)

Just uploading these pics quickly before I go to bed cos I'm pooped!

I cut them down last night at just under 10 weeks as most of you know. I took these pictures of them afterwards, one under the cfl light and then the rest with flash on....ooooh you gotta LOVE those pics! :hubba:

We then cut off the lowest buds from the 'Frosty' cola and nuked them then smoked about a third of what I cut off and OH MY OH MY it was NICE!!!! Much stronger than it was last week. Great for monging in bed, although I didn't keep forgetting how to do simple things like set my alarm and open a book :rolleyes: so DEFINATELY NOT one for doing things...so far.

Can't wait to do a proper smoke report on them once they've had a slow dry and little cure :)

Hope everyone doing ok :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

:aok: WTG! Those Look as lovely as you seem to be, Sweet Buds for a sweet lady.:hubba:
Man im stoned , yeah this early lol
Nice bud girl!
PEACE

Old Hippie said:
:aok: WTG! Those Look as lovely as you seem to be, Sweet Buds for a sweet lady.:hubba:
Man im stoned , yeah this early lol
Nice bud girl!
PEACE
#

Aww thank you :eek: they do look nice don't they? What time is it for you? Its only 4.45pm here and I wish I was stoned ;) hehe

I went in my wardrobe, where the dry box is kept, to check on the buds and it REEKED so bad! I swear the smell is getting stronger!

I was looking back to the first page of this journal and noticed akhiraz is no longer with us...anyone know what happened to him?

nice work, those LOOK tasty...can't imagine how it smells!! :48: enjoy!!

Hey girl my B room REEKS of Bud, Ive got a little set up in there to deal with the bud, LOL alway some on the tray loose and smeeeeeellinnn!. I love it! I got over 10 LBS this year and so many different kinds and smells girl! anyway Its about noon here. Have a GREAT day girl.
PEACE:joint:

Old Hippie said:
Hey girl my B room REEKS of Bud, Ive got a little set up in there to deal with the bud, LOL alway some on the tray loose and smeeeeeellinnn!. I love it! I got over 10 LBS this year and so many different kinds and smells girl! anyway Its about noon here. Have a GREAT day girl.
PEACE:joint:

Oh thats alright I thought u were gonna say it was like 7am or something hehe ;)

10LBs??? aww thats so unfair, I wish I had that much for this winter hehe!

Theres not much of a 'mint' smell going on just yet, but I will keep u updated :hubba:

Thanks guys :D

Those nugs are gorgeous. They are definitely crystal-packed. Great work. Definitely keep us posted. I'm looking forward to a good smoke report. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Look great! Congrats. Hope mine can come out lookin like that.

WOAH! Look at how frosty they are! This reminds me how much I LOVE raised trichs. One plant I got going on right now has like no raised trichomes. It looks so much better raised.

Great harvest thorn! I'm jelous!

Wow I can't believe you all think they are so good! I woulda thought it'd all be negative hehe

Last night the boyfriend wanted a smoke so I trimmed off all leaf that I could from the buds and we smoked some of that which was nice. Fatty is soooo tightly packed together I think if this strain was grown under more powerful lights it would be just amazing!

Thanks everyone :D

Thorn said:
Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone :)

Just uploading these pics quickly before I go to bed cos I'm pooped!

I cut them down last night at just under 10 weeks as most of you know. I took these pictures of them afterwards, one under the cfl light and then the rest with flash on....ooooh you gotta LOVE those pics! :hubba:

We then cut off the lowest buds from the 'Frosty' cola and nuked them then smoked about a third of what I cut off and OH MY OH MY it was NICE!!!! Much stronger than it was last week. Great for monging in bed, although I didn't keep forgetting how to do simple things like set my alarm and open a book :rolleyes: so DEFINATELY NOT one for doing things...so far.

Can't wait to do a proper smoke report on them once they've had a slow dry and little cure :)

Hope everyone doing ok :D

Those look... delicious :ignore:

hey thorn how you doing ?wow nice trichs on them buds :clap: sorry i missed your harvest girl ,,,but i still followed along :woohoo:
off to check out your orange babies now ,,:p
take care :48:

u grew some mighty fine looking bud there, Thorn :aok::cool:
...eager to hear how u like it once it's been dried and cured properly.... :hubba:

Thanks everyone, good to see you around Mel, how you doing? Hope that nasty fella aint causing you too much trouble?

Well my little buds are doing nice! They are fully dry now but not too dry. In the 'jar' stage now. There is some 'hay' smell coming across but the Mint is getting stronger :D

Had a smoke from Fatty last night and got another ground up ready for tonight or tomorrow.

Me and the fella are going to see Motorhead next week :)eek:) cannot WAIT! But it would be nice to save a smoke for then. Frosty seems to be the strongest so gonna save her til last.

Hope everyone having a good monday :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Latest posts

Back