Lowryder Mint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
truely great Thorn...and there is a bright side to your cold...your amune system will be stronger threw the winter..and your sence of smell will return right at Harvest..lol..Thanks for shareing with us my friend..Take care and be safe..

Those are lookin great Thorn! I'm sure they are gonna be some tasty little ladies. Sounds like your coming down the home stretch...:)

Can't wait thorn, lookin so great. I haven't posted on here in a while but I've missed you all at MP very much I still visit just not post as much. You see much of the time I am FAR too stoned on this amazing Autumn Fall that I can't handle anything like forums.

Currently waiting to see if I get my RooR straight today! I paid 470 bucks for it with shipping, and it comes with the yellow labeled bong, the downtube, clear bowlhead, 13.0cm diffuser, an extra spiral nebula (NICE) bowlhead, a RooR poker, and a pack of 10 clear glass screens to put in the bottom of my bowl. Edit is awesome!

Hello all, hope your week is going ok so far :)

Hippy - I think these will out-harvest the LR2, these ladies are smaller than those becuase i burried them quite a way, but the buds look soooo must tastier that LR2 oh and of course smell the best too :hubba:

DomsChron that RooR sounds awesome, one day when i'm very rich I will buy myself one or 2 hehe! The autumn fall sounds great - its definately on my list of strains to try. CANNOT WAIT to get orange candy floss going - only 2 more weeks (hopefully) and I can start germinating me some beans yay!

Well, I can just about smell my girls now, and one isn't very minty but is pungent skunky type (this is the really frosty one) and the other is much lighter and fresher smelling and much more minty :D

They look great, and are approaching 7 weeks this week :hubba: Hope you enjoy the pics and I will be back when I can smell more clearly with a more thorough report on their growing smell :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Hi Thorn,

i see they get bigger and more frosty everyday :hubba:
i wait for a smoke report:D

nice show.

Cheers.

.WB.

very nice thorn,,,,those girls do look great ,,,,waiting for the smoke report

Hey thanks everyone! I really appreciate all these lovely comments on my little beauties :D

Melissa said:
looking great thorn :aok:
i think you sent me your cold ,

Oh no sorry about that!:hitchair: :ccc:

What you need is some cherry menthol tobacco and a good spliff :hubba:

HippyInEngland said:
Crikey they look heavily Trich'd

Do you save leaf trim to make hash Thorn?

I usually save the trim and air dry it then smoke that first as it will be dry way before the buds :hubba: I do want to make hash someday, but I just don't have the time this year :(

And yep one of them is sooooo frosty and getting better all the time, but she is a little smaller than ther other one.

The other lady is getting browner on her pistils and getting really fat. Lots of new growth still at the very top of the bud so I'm thinking they might just get bigger and fatter over the next 2 - 3 weeks, so h old your horses I won't be having a smoke report until well maybe you might get one in a week or so if I run out of bud :p

Oh yea I also turned the plants round so they can fill out more evenly :hubba:

Take it easy everyone :)

The 7th pic you posted. Is that 3 buds in one site? You gots a whorled baby!!!

DomsChron said:
The 7th pic you posted. Is that 3 buds in one site? You gots a whorled baby!!!

sort of, its normal on one side, but the other side split into 2 buds :hubba: Its probably just due to the lighting though :)

just read though the whole thing :clap: wow! cant wait for the last few weeks. plants are looking great :peace:

look'n like she's gunna give ya some nice smoke, Thorn :aok:

Hey all sorry for the delay, been really busy recently and just not come on here at all - knew if i did i'd be on here all day and not get anything done. EVER. hehe

So hope everyone is doing ok. The plants are alright, never as big as i'd want but what can you do. They been nicknamed Frosty and Fatty now, for obvious reasons lol. At 9 weeks now. Frosty had quite a lot of amber trichs now, Fatty is clear and cloudy. Taken a few samples and its no where near as strong as i'd have liked...yet. So they are still growing.

These 10 pics were taken on 14th october - the last pics before any buds were taken off them. You can see in the last 2 pics that they are still growing here.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Latest posts

Back