Lowryder Mint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
ahh no comments... :cry: without anything to smoke on this site is about all i got right now :p

Let me tell ya these babies are lookin better everyday! I'm so tempted to take pics again right now...but i'm gonna wait so y'all can see the difference afer about a week :hubba:

Sorry Thorn..been a bit busy...Those Ladies are looking very good..and Glad to hear your rat is okay..(I Think)..sometimes it seems as tho no one is fallowing along huh/..well I am ..sometimes takes a week or so ...but I always enjoy comeing and looking in on your grow..Keep up the good work

KEEP M GREEN:D

Hi Thorn :)

If your depressed maybe you should see the doc about getting some of this antidepressant ;)

hxxp://www.snopes.com/risque/aphrodisiacs/yawn.asp

P.s.

Plants are looking great :aok:

zipflip said:
i just subscribed ta ya thread here thorn. looks nice. i mean it looks like somethin more right up my alley, these auto's. i definately decided i'm gonna go with auto's for my indoor winter grow and maybe try polinatin one lady to get a bunch seeds for upcoming next year outdoor grow. from wat it looks by dates on posts is they went from seed to showin sex in a matter of a month give or take days huh? the only downside to me is the yeild on them.
this dutchbreed u spoke of that has auto strains seeds and they all say the avg. yeild is bout 40-50 grams... is this true or is that just under perfect conditions. u or anyone have a good average yeild amount from experience they could shout out. so i got an idea maybe. i just wanna be sure this is wat i wanna do first before goin into it wit autos. thanks

Thanks man! As far as my grows go i average at about 3-7 grams per plant lol! But then I am only using 2 little cfls and the lr2 I grew was not purchased from a seedbank. these are my first autos from dutchbreed and they were a little stunted with the outdoor flop hehe

Please don't judge autos by my grows as I know that they are not in the ideal situation and I would really like to grow them with better lights etc. There are lots of auto growers on here that i have seen easily getting a couple of ounces from single plants. I do actually own a 150 watt HPS but where i'm living right now i cannot use it due to space (lack of) no way of venting and the electric cost - i don't pay the bills.

the first few plants i had showed their sex in 15/16 days! some take longer if they have been stressed or anything, but its usually before 3 weeks. Males show a few days before fems so if u get a plant that isn't showing for ages theres a strong chance its a lady :)

melissa said:
looking very nice thorn:aok:

and how are you this week my dear ?

Hey babe! thanks for dropping in :)

I'm guessin u read about my crap day yesterday? Well feelin much better today and am doing some research on the net about getting into dog training jobs for dogs for blind, deaf, seizure alert dogs etc. Its about time I did something benificial! How are you?

4u2sm0ke said:
Sorry Thorn..been a bit busy...Those Ladies are looking very good..and Glad to hear your rat is okay..(I Think)..sometimes it seems as tho no one is fallowing along huh/..well I am ..sometimes takes a week or so ...but I always enjoy comeing and looking in on your grow..Keep up the good work

KEEP M GREEN:D

Thanks man! and what do you mean 'i think'? :p I know people have this hung up thing about rats bein dirty and disease spreading, but trust me, pet rats are amazing creatures and nothing like their plague spreading ancestors hehe! they are so intelligent and friendly. they remind me of miniature dogs - thats how nice they are :) Also they are, believe it or not, easier to toilet train than cats! Hope you are well :)

HippyInEngland said:
Hi Thorn :)

If your depressed maybe you should see the doc about getting some of this antidepressant ;)

hxxp://www.snopes.com/risque/aphrodisiacs/yawn.asp

P.s.

Plants are looking great :aok:

hehe thanks for sharing that...might see if he can swap my meds :p hope you are well :)

Thorn said:
Thanks man! As far as my grows go i average at about 3-7 grams per plant lol! But then I am only using 2 little cfls and the lr2 I grew was not purchased from a seedbank. these are my first autos from dutchbreed and they were a little stunted with the outdoor flop hehe

Please don't judge autos by my grows as I know that they are not in the ideal situation and I would really like to grow them with better lights etc. There are lots of auto growers on here that i have seen easily getting a couple of ounces from single plants. I do actually own a 150 watt HPS but where i'm living right now i cannot use it due to space (lack of) no way of venting and the electric cost - i don't pay the bills.

the first few plants i had showed their sex in 15/16 days! some take longer if they have been stressed or anything, but its usually before 3 weeks. Males show a few days before fems so if u get a plant that isn't showing for ages theres a strong chance its a lady :):)
if all i'd get was 3-7 grams per plant i'd have to grow like at least 10-20 to make it even worth my while lol. but yeah i hear ya on the light situation tho. i was plannin on usin cfl's i already have 6 23 watt cfl daylight spectrum bulbs and 6 of the soft white ones needed more for flowering (spectrum)i figure if i do say maybe 8-10 bulbs and get 4-6 of these autos going i might be alright. and possibly yeild more that 3-7 grams. i'm guessin u do it more for the hobby aspect huh? cuz for me that would be a waste as i smoke that in a day or two lol... but we'll see wats to come tho.. thanks again

and you think i don't? :p

I smoke a lot....if i have it! Its a hobby as much as it is anything else to me. I currently use 2 30watt 2700K cfls. with what you said that sounds ok, but you need to try and get 5000 lumens per square foot or more really. If I were you I would save for a decent HPS system. Nothing is not worth my while as all along I am learning from it!

Beleive me I cannot stress enough that if I had my own place I WOULD have built a grow room big enough to have more plants in and I WOULD be using my HPS!

Thorn said:
and you think i don't? :p

I smoke a lot....if i have it! Its a hobby as much as it is anything else to me. I currently use 2 30watt 2700K cfls. with what you said that sounds ok, but you need to try and get 5000 lumens per square foot or more really. If I were you I would save for a decent HPS system. Nothing is not worth my while as all along I am learning from it!

Beleive me I cannot stress enough that if I had my own place I WOULD have built a grow room big enough to have more plants in and I WOULD be using my HPS!
i too am still lerning as it my first time growing and figure i might try with four autos wit that lighting i spoke of for start to see if this is wat i'd like to do longterm over an over hence investing 100 plus $'s in an hps set up.
either way theres no way my smokin can be dependant on only 4 autos tho. i can only hope that my outdoor ladies will bring me plenty to get me thru the winter at lease. and wit 9 ladies goin strong yet outdoors i figure i should be alright so long as the weather cooperates a lil longer for my sativas sake at least givin me all cloudy trich's at the very least. but for sure i got 3 or four that'll give me some good smoke fully mature in time. i'm guessin few weeks left for those indicas

Hey Zorn thanks for the love. Haven't been getting a whole lot of attention towards my journal so it's good to hear from someone. Those ment are very intriguing, the ment smell would be nice. I'm gonna try to collect my pollen and then just brush a few botttom buds to get, hopefully, a few seeds. Good luck with the rest of the grow! Lookin nice so far :bong:

zorn? thats a new one! I like it! thanks for stopping in...yea the plants first started to smell just like skunky really and now they are developing a mint undertone and I love it! Can't wait to toke on them! :D

ooooops...meant Thorn;) haha sorry about that. I was a little stoned at the time and well you know how that goes:D

back a page, only took them 3 days ago lol!

Will update again early next week...don't wanna bore people too much and want to be able to see the change in them after a little while :) Thanks for dropping in :D

No worries I love amsterdam I sure know how it goes hehe ... should be getting some smoke anytime moment now...but well you know how reliable dealers are, and this is one is particularly bad lol!

Hey Thorn, things are lookin good...i'm amazed at how you're growing in such a small space and with such little light ...I love it :D ...Can't wait to see the Mint in flower :) ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN Thorn ...

yeah...hey Zorn...the grams you grow are beter than the ounces you buy...and this grow im only posting pics on Sundays..the growth change is unbelievable..even to me..But also it takes time to post pics on here..well it is for me..lol..its like 3 or 4 steps..then its stil to large..well anyway..I remember you saying you had HPS light for when you get your own place..I thought you had boyfriend you was hopeing he would ask your hand..sorry maybe Im mistaken..cause I know Im stoned..lol..and enjoy your posts..when are you planing to grow those "Orange" beans?..These are Looking sweeeeeeeeeeeet girl...thanks for shareing with me..

Take care and be Safe

hey guys well a little drunk hehe but no weed... tomorrow now hopefully. but ahh tomorrow never comes :p

The orange i will be starting when these babies are almost done so hmm 4 weeks maybe? Yea the fella lives with me here in my awkward non-proper-growing situation sorry cant be more specific my god its hard to spell right now this is taking me so long you would NOT BELIVE sorry to shout! haha! i think i'll come back when iu'm sober or well at least JUST stoned hehe peace all :D

Stopped by to see how your girls were doing....
Been away for a while....Still not around really...

They look nice and tiny... Good luck!
Hope England is treating you nice :D

So we are coming up to how many weeks, 6 now I think :D These pics were taken yesterday (monday) and I am now starting to see quite a few brown hairs :p :hubba: Not got any close ups, but will try and get some of those very soon :)

Pics 1-5: the girls
Pics 6 and 7: Your last chance to say goodbye to the male (I decided not to bother :D)
Pic 8: Girls in the box :hubba:

Hope everyone is well and happy :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Latest posts

Back