Lowryder Smell Levels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afrikaaner

Reaction score
Hey, i have been planning a lowryder #2 grow, but a major concern i cant seem to find an honest answer to is how much do they smell? say 9 plants growing, what should i expect? thanks!

Hey man, sorry can't help you here, but i have also been wanting to grow that strain and also wonder about the smell :) any one help us out?

L/R#2 has a low odour, no probs with the smell, but im talking of growing outside.

how about indoor grow? i kinda need to know to budget my spending and whether i need to invest in a filter or ozone generator or whatnot plays a significant role in getting everything i need.

These ozone generators i personally wouldn't use them, i seem to remember hearing one of my high lvl biology or was it chemistry proffessors saying ozone, while some is good for the envioronment as a whole it can cause cancer and all sorts of nastys. i just made a carbon filter following the instructions in the diy section and it was cheap and to easy. order 12 lb of carbon off ebay for i think 20$ shipped and the parts was prolly about that mayb 30, plus you'll need a fan and that will add a bit unless you scrounge an old computer fan like i did.

hopefully 12 lbs of carbon will last awhile, i can't see my 6 in filter using more then 1 lbs we'll see when i get it though.

hmm....ill have to look into diy filters. any good links?

My three LRx1 stunk pretty bad in my house and it's a three bedroom two bath. It was a closet grow with cracked door for ventilation. First thing you smelled when you walked into the house!

COWGIRL413 said:
I bought one from Foothill Filters. Price was great, Quality better than expected. They are really helpful, Made sure I got the correct size for my room.
Check em out http://stores.ebay.com/FOOTHILL-FILTERS
Good Growing
Hmmmmmmmm.. 3 posts, and "EVERYONE" includes a link to "Foothill filters" and ebay.??
A word of caution, we don't allow spamming here.

HippyInEngland said:
Well spotted Hick!
:D... We all appreciate a good link, good source, shop, information, ect. As long as "THAT" is the purpose, and not simply promotion of a site/source/store.
We have no way of distinguishing if you are an affiliate, or simply suggesting a store that you personally have used and liked.
I just found it questionable, since COWGIRL is a brand new member, and every post included the same link.

so what about gagjababy's post above yours hick? and this guys been around for a month or so too unlike cowgirl ;)

Thorn said:
so what about gagjababy's post above yours hick? and this guys been around for a month or so too unlike cowgirl ;)
What about it??.
Is it linked to a store?.. nope. It's a DIY...a helpfull link..
Has ganjababy linked to rollitup in every post?.. nope..
I just issued COWGIRL a caution IF she was spamming. If she would like to join in the forums with more helpfull information, she will be welcomed, I'm sure.

I appreciate your concern with my moderating "AGAIN" though THORN. :cool:

no worries, i thought there was worry that clicking any link away from this site was dangerous (concerning the IP conversation in another thread)?

hey bro the smell on lowryders shouldnt be too bad i think you could do the five you pm'd me about without a filter ive never use a filter of any kind even with my autoflowering ak47's :)

alright, thank you lowrydergrower, i was looking for someone who could say with complete confidence one way or another. and poof there you are. thanks again!

Latest posts

Back