LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 5 plants I cut last week are dried but still curing. I thought I would post a few pictures.
I also cut them all today. A few days ago I cut 2 that I have been manicuring and working with all the trimming my hands are like paste. The 5 plants weighed in @ 12.5 OZ's, unbelievable the other 2 are still damp and the ones hanging I will starting trimming a few tomorrow. I think there is 14 or 15 left to do.
This is a lot of work. :ignore: :ignore:
I had very good luck with my seeds I think there is around 200 that were off the best looking Girls maybe 6 or 7 lower branches were pollinated and no problems spreading through the plant.
I may just do this strain again.
The smoke taste like Afghani hash,and expands in my lungs like good hash it is so tasty and kicks my *** for not being cured all the way it is DA-BOMB.:hubba:
I would have to say this is my best grow ever and out of all the auto strains I have done this the AK47 is the MOST POTENT!!!!:holysheep:

005.jpg 006.jpg

003.jpg 001.jpg

Nice, nice, nice, nice. I'm high from lookin' at it. I'm gonna have to keep up with your grows, always looks good.

WOW ...Nice Harvest GDT ...Hope all is well in your area due to Hanna...hang in there buddy...So ya got some good viable seeds from this harvest ??? I'm thinking about going w/ the auto ak or joint dr. auto mix ...not sure, but keep us updated w/ some nice pics of the cured product :D ...come check out my buds, see what ya think for a young'n ...

the best said:
GOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA**... Dude I want to be you right now... Blunts for everyone??

Man I wish I had HELP trimming up these plants :holysheep:
Never ending, next grow I am going to cut down on how many plants I do ;)
I figured if I have the space and running the lights go ahead and use it, but this grow has been a lot of work from all the watering, nutrients,and now the trim. :ignore: :ignore:
Here is a few pictures of what I have been working on the last several days. I trim and toke, but only so much because this BUD puts the BUZZ :bong2: :ccc: ON!! It's GREAT!! :laugh: :banana: :ccc:

3.jpg 005.jpg

006.jpg

ey man them pics arnt working what a buzz kill haha going on your thread first outta everyones to see the dankest harvest currently and bam not working haha. dude congrats on the excellent grow, so how much you estimate in total dry weight? so are you going to cut back on watts next grow too or just plants? man i cant wait for your new thread, im thinking building a new flower area kinda like your first setup only enclosed and ac cooled cause your crazy runnning all them fans and no ac and geting by in this heat.

toke@smoke420 said:
ey man them pics arnt working what a buzz kill haha going on your thread first outta everyones to see the dankest harvest currently and bam not working haha. dude congrats on the excellent grow, so how much you estimate in total dry weight? so are you going to cut back on watts next grow too or just plants? man i cant wait for your new thread, im thinking building a new flower area kinda like your first setup only enclosed and ac cooled cause your crazy runnning all them fans and no ac and geting by in this heat.

I do run Ac It vents @ the top of Grow area but I have 2 in-line fans pulling air through 6 inch lines to keep lights cool.
All air pulled out from vented lines must be replaced with fans also keeps the plants blowing to stay strong and keeps air circulating.
I run my AC @ 76 to 77 degrees, when lights go out the timer turns off exhaust fans and I bump the air down a degree or so to simulate the night.

GrandDaddyToke said:
The 5 plants I cut last week are dried but still curing. I thought I would post a few pictures.
I also cut them all today. A few days ago I cut 2 that I have been manicuring and working with all the trimming my hands are like paste. The 5 plants weighed in @ 12.5 OZ's, unbelievable the other 2 are still damp and the ones hanging I will starting trimming a few tomorrow. I think there is 14 or 15 left to do.
I had very good luck with my seeds I think there is around 200 that were off the best looking Girls maybe 6 or 7 lower branches were pollinated and no problems spreading through the plant.
The smoke taste like Afghani hash,and expands in my lungs like good hash it is so tasty and kicks my *** for not being cured all the way it is DA-BOMB.:hubba:
I would have to say this is my best grow ever and out of all the auto strains I have done this the AK47 is the MOST POTENT!!!!:holysheep:

View attachment 77713 View attachment 77714

View attachment 77715 View attachment 77718

5 plants 12.5oz that is killer man. I am defiantly doing Auto Ak47 next.

hey GrandDaddy...that is one AWESOME harvest my friend...Thanks for stopping in my shed...are you planing to use those 1000 watt you got in the 4x8 shed room? and if so will there be any heat issues?..i know sheds run a bit warmer in summer time due to no ventilation...I insolated mine for winter grows..and temps stay in the high 70's..Summer is a Diffrent animal all togather..but winter grows get me threw the summer ..lol..we find what works 4us right? anyway thanks for the kind words in my shed..KEEP M GREEN

4u2sm0ke said:
hey GrandDaddy...that is one AWESOME harvest my friend...Thanks for stopping in my shed...are you planing to use those 1000 watt you got in the 4x8 shed room? and if so will there be any heat issues?..i know sheds run a bit warmer in summer time due to no ventilation...I insolated mine for winter grows..and temps stay in the high 70's..Summer is a Diffrent animal all togather..but winter grows get me threw the summer ..lol..we find what works 4us right? anyway thanks for the kind words in my shed..KEEP M GREEN

I walled off a part of the shed which is 12x12. The grow area is about 32 sq. feet have an AC unit for the grow area. I bought a C02 unit with a timer and will be testing to see what I need to set it @. I also have 3 powerfull in line fans if need. I will post some pictures of what I am doing see what you think. I think heat won't be any problem with fans an AC. I worry more about the cold we get here sometimes in Dec., Jan., and Feb. I think the heat from the lights will help then. But what about the 6 hours dark?? Thanks for your concern like I said see what you think once I post a few pictures of what i am doing

Hey GrandDaddy...I put a cadet wall mount heater with built in thermostat..did you insolate the shed? I did and the wrapped it with vapor barrier..set your timmers for the lights to be off during the day when temps are warmer..I will look back for some pics update..until then take care and be safe

KEEP M GREEN

Simply amaizing man. I dont know what else to say, kind of speechless. Great grow. Hope you enjoy man. looks like you got enough to last you awhile ;)

Richy-B said:
I know what your saying about needing some smoke so I also pulled a lady last night,(pics will be in my thread tonight) I really believe the AF's don't do well outside either. I've got 3 people I've given my seeds to and they cant get them to grow outside either. Well they start off good but then die. I use the same seeds indoors and have a forest, you know. I think it's the strain. It was made for indoor growing in the first place so that's got to be the main reason, or it's just grower error. Yours seemed to turn out just fine.:cool: Not just fine but dam* good! :D

That was some awesome looking bud! You must have a lot of seeds from her. Do the genetics for the seeds you propagated seem better than the originals?

GrandDaddyToke said:

View attachment 77713 View attachment 77714

View attachment 77715 View attachment 77718

Nice manicure!

i still can't get over how juicy your buds look man. I really wish we could trade spots long enough for a bong rip! haha well enjoy man. you deserve it

Latest posts

Back