LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thorn said:
Hows the smoking going? They look so lush! I wish I had something to toke on :(

Keep it green :D

Thanks thorn I wish i could give you some.
i ended up with 2 lbs 8oz out of 21 plants.
Gave a lot away to some friends that have medical problems and no $$$.
We can't smok all that!!!:hubba: :hubba:

Your yield was excellent! Great job wish i could try some of that too :holysheep:!

My Diesel Ryders are at 5 weeks i can't wait to try them out. Been pulling pre-mature bud off my outdoor :rolleyes:.

Your dried buds from the AK look like purps a little. I wonder what would happen if Afghani and the AK were crossed.

Did it really automatically flower? I mean did it just do it before the change in photo-period?

GrandDaddyToke said:
I needed something to smoke :bong: So I choped down the two I had outside. They are not very big but will get me though till the big chop.:holysheep:
Trichs were mostly cloudy with some amber We will See:) :)

View attachment 75648

They're mini AK's! Those are some cute-fattie plants dude! :p

:banana: This was one of the best grows I have seen on here! Those plants looked so lush and rainforest worthy! This was so cool! Straight to the point too with lots of info about feeding and the set up, etc.

Totally sweet harvest.:holysheep: That's a hell of a yield.:eek: Alot of thrichomes with the Auto ak47?:confused:

GrandDaddyToke said:
Man I wish I had HELP trimming up these plants :holysheep:
Never ending, next grow I am going to cut down on how many plants I do ;)
I figured if I have the space and running the lights go ahead and use it, but this grow has been a lot of work from all the watering, nutrients,and now the trim. :ignore: :ignore:
Here is a few pictures of what I have been working on the last several days. I trim and toke, but only so much because this BUD puts the BUZZ :bong2: :ccc: ON!! It's GREAT!! :laugh: :banana: :ccc:

View attachment 77996 View attachment 77997

View attachment 77998
I hate trimming too! ;)

Richy-B said:
Totally sweet harvest.:holysheep: That's a hell of a yield.:eek: Alot of thrichomes with the Auto ak47?:confused:

Yes loaded with trichs. I made some kief with the trimmings from about 18 plants. I just used ice ,mixer, strainers, and the old coffee filters long messy process BUT I got 35 and 1/2 grams of the finest kief/hash I ever made.
it would never dry completely out. I think that was because there was so much trichs not sure the color was a brownish black it tastes like Afghani hash. I love it:holysheep: I have a grow started with some of the seeds from that grow. before it finishes I will get some bubble bags just searching for the best deal on line. I can't find them locally.
I am going to start a journal cause My wife:hitchair: :angrywife: :angrywife: :rant: moved me out to the shed!! what a job put in Ac Ran to separate power lines with 30 amp breakers on each. i had to build walls cause I could not use the whole 12 x 12 shed need some room for junk.
Had to purchase CO2 setup cause not enough in there to get a good grow. I am almost done and will post some pictures of the seedlings coming up and the new grow area.

Richy-B said:
I hate trimming too! ;)

When I was @ my Hydro store stalking up (was out of almost everything) they showed me an auto trimmer. It was big $$ and not sure how it would do?? They also had a used one they wanted $300.00 for. It was like new and they told me if they still had it in 10 weeks I could try it to see if I wanted it. They are great people , they give me lots of free samples and always a 15% discount but I do spend lots of money there. They let you trade in stuff and sell used equipment which makes it nice :D :cool:
The trimmer would take a lot of the work out but you would still have to do the fine manicuring which would not be to bad!!

hey granddaddy how are you doing?

That hash sounds awesome! Wish I could get me some of that right now...i need something to knock me out!

Thorn said:
hey granddaddy how are you doing?

That hash sounds awesome! Wish I could get me some of that right now...i need something to knock me out!

Yes it would a few hits off the pipe :bongin: or bong :bong: and it sets you right back. I love It :holysheep: I need to stop in and check on your mint hope their doing well ;) ;)

Latest posts

Back