LSD & Crazy Miss Hyde early flowering pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amateur Grower

Blending in...
Reaction score
I'm not much good with a camera, but I thought I'd post a few pictures of some Barney's Farm LDS and Samsara Seeds Crazy Miss Hyde 15 days after flipping to 12/12. I have 4 LSD and 1 CMH.

AnotherClose.jpg

AnotherLSD.jpg

CloseCMH.jpg

CMH.jpg

LSD4.jpg

LSDClose.jpg

LSDClose2.jpg

Nice and healthy...mojo for the finish..I had some Barneys LSD last year...we liked it...thanks for sharing

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Nice plants... Ligthting?? Nutes?? Soil mix?? just curious...

Aloha
Squidy

4u2sm0ke said:
Nice and healthy...mojo for the finish..I had some Barneys LSD last year...we liked it...thanks for sharing

just ordered some of barneys LSD....looks good...is the smoke what they claim it is?

Which one is the CMS??Great plants

SquidyPacheco said:
Nice plants... Ligthting?? Nutes?? Soil mix?? just curious...

Aloha
Squidy

400W Lumatek HPS since 12/12. 2 of the LSD are in straight FFOF and the other 2 and Crazy Miss Hyde are in the same, but heavily amended. Because of this soil thread I decided to do an unofficial experiment and used Bat Guano, Worm Castings, Lime, Green Sand, Perlite, and a little Cow Manure-that's all I can remember right now :eek:- with Fox Farms Ocean Forest on 3 and ran 2 straight FFOF. All 5 have gotten Earth Juice Grow and now EJ Bloom every other watering.

I have to say at this point the amended soil seems to be producing the heartier looking plants. It is probably a little hot and some of the bottom fan leaves show it.

MJ20 said:
Which one is the CMS??Great plants

Uuuhhhh, 3 and 4 I'm pretty sure. You know, short term memory........:stoned: :stoned:

AG

4u2sm0ke said:

Yeah, 4, what is the smoke report on the LSD? I can't find out much 1st hand info about it.

AG

Amateur Grower said:
Uuuhhhh, 3 and 4 I'm pretty sure. You know, short term memory........:stoned: :stoned:

AG

rofl..i feel ya man! great plants :D

Thanks for all the kind words. I toyed with making a grow journal but, being the somewhat lazy stoner I CAN be, thought it would be too much work!

I'll post some more pics as I go along. My guess is the Crazy Miss Hyde is going to finish before the LSD.

AG

19 days after going to 12/12. 1st one is all 5. 2nd is LSD and 3rd is Crazy Miss Hyde.

AG

All519Days1212.jpg

LSD.jpg

CrazyMissHyde.jpg

Today is day 24 after the 12/12 flip. Here are some various shots. Again, I apologize about my lack of photography and editing skills.#'s 1-2 & 5 are Crazy Miss Hyde-the rest are LSD. Looks like the CMH is going to finish 1st.

CMHUpCloseInGarden2.jpg

CMHUpCloseInGarden.jpg

LSDInGarden.jpg

LSDBudShot.jpg

CMHBudClose.jpg

UnknownUpClose.jpg

EntireGarden.jpg

Duck, I hope in about 4 or 5 weeks, you are forced to say GREAT BUDS! :icon_smile:

AG

Latest posts

Back