LST - am i doing it right??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey all,

If u have been following my journal you will know that we got 2 plants (Tron and Ghandi) both Cali Orange bud.

A week before we flowered our girls i took a chance and cloned Ghandi (when the sex wasnt determinded) and ghandi has now got a baby that grew real quickly.

We chucked the clone into a bigger rockwool cube then put it in a big pot with airstones. then decided to LST it.

i was just wondering if i have done this right... take a look..

DSC00070.JPG

DSC00071.JPG

the first picture is the plant from the top, and the side view are the 3 restraints i put on her. the first one went fine, but it snapped slightly (but now recovered) when i tied the top up. I am currently keeping it in the bathroom at night to keep it under some kind of light, in the morning we put it with the flowering girls to get as much light as possible. its a good thing the sun shines through the bathroom window in the morning ;)

i also need to know if i should be tying down the branches coming from the bottom of the stem...

come on guys, noone will post anything? is it not worth 1 minute of your time? :-(

looks good to me. although iv only tied 1 plant to date.

im just not sure about the branches coming out the stem, the are getting big big big. Did you tie your branches or just the main stem?

Hey doc...you're looking good. Keep tying the stem down every 3 - 5 days (I do it everytime I water them.) You are looking good.

I tie very loose if I do the big fan leaves and only to keep them height porportioned or if they are blocking light to new growth...looks good to me

Latest posts

Back