LST and SuperCroppin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
I was just wonderin if you should continue to LST and/or supercrop through flower...Anyone that could shed light on this, i appreciate it

THanks ...That's what i thought, tend to keep 'em tied down for security/stealth...But i've already had 5 poppin balls...I'll have my journal updated by tomorrow, check by and leave me some advice...

The Hemp Goddess is correct but I had a friend that did it all the way threw flowering and didn't have one problem.

In past years i've always kept 'em tied down all throughout the grow...We would grow them almost like a pumpkin vine...But i've lost enough so far, i don't need to stress 'em anymore than i have...

i have a friend that ties his all the way thru flower,until about 2 weeks from harvest.i would be scared to try it.he has no probs.course hes been doing it for 40 yrs.i hate it,he will not tell me jack.says its best to learn the hard way.

IT CAN DEFINTLY BE DONE,BUT IT DEFINITLY INCREASES THE ODDS OF A HERM..IVE SEEN SOME AWFULLY FAT BUSHES THAT WERE TIED DOWN (LSTed) ALWAYS TIED DOWN THROUGHOUT VEG THOUGH,I HAVENT MET ANYBODY WITH ENOUGH GUTS TO DO IT DURING FLOWERING THOUGH

I did it up into the 5th week...then released them...so i would say yes it can..but my Ladies like to be tied Down..even the one I have outside right now Im LST and shes flowering..I plan to continue if she grows much taller..I dont feel she will..I did some serious LST early on...you can see her here http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20273&page=18

I dont meen to contridict what the Godess and other members are say on the matter and dont want to cause any wakes...It's just my experience with my LST....

That is why this is a great site...we have diffrent views and can share them freely...Now I need to smoke my Bong...

Yeah i know it could be done, but what would be better in my favor i guess...But there's some of my girls that just haven't been trained/tied any that i would just be scared to start now...But i believe if you start growing them somewhat horizontal,like a vine, very early in veg. in order for them to adapt that it would be no prob...Another ? tho...What would be more stressful during flowering, SC or LST???

Latest posts

Back