Have a backyard problem, going too good. Call me foolish but help with ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie_c_1961

Reaction score
So, I have a dilemma. Me and beanstalk crf have done too good. I thought I could keep the height below 5-6 feet with topping and LST. Nope. Any advice, the pics should show plant growth and video my problem. In a quandary I created. I am ready to be called a fool.

Also, not sure what tomdo to my green gelato, looking bad.

All advice welcome, please be gentle

8FFA45BB-E38E-4E38-95F8-4CB027144AC3.jpeg
A38CC81E-535D-48FA-9318-1B1598052F06.jpeg
69132955-E116-4EEE-8473-E7B2747DC0E0.jpeg
B9B3896F-E7C6-417D-9A33-05DFE6F9FA11.jpeg
5FB2ADE4-8638-495F-8117-CA5C80AF6FD2.jpeg

Last edited:
You look very early in flower. I would say " Sevin " bug dust at this point on the one that is missing leaf pieces. That may attract more attention from the neighbors. Also early enough to shorten them (Snip Snip) but you already said you do not want to do that. How good do you get along with your neighbors is the next question because by mid October, they are going to be sticking out like a sore thumb. How picky and prickly are they? (The Neighbors?) I would say weigh the following. Sniping them back, snap them over or your going to have to come up with a creative way to further conceal and camouflage them. Plywood stood up leaned against that fence for some sort of purpose? Hmmmm. Makes for sleepless nights come mid to late September, Oct.

Put a net on all of them tie net on trees at the far left then pull the net hard right bending your plants over till you get your desired height of all of them then tie other side of the net down or get stakes pegs whatever your heart desires to hold the net in place

You look very early in flower. I would say " Sevin " bug dust at this point on the one that is missing leaf pieces. That may attract more attention from the neighbors. Also early enough to shorten them (Snip Snip) but you already said you do not want to do that. How good do you get along with your neighbors is the next question because by mid October, they are going to be sticking out like a sore thumb. How picky and prickly are they? (The Neighbors?) I would say weigh the following. Sniping them back, snap them over or your going to have to come up with a creative way to further conceal and camouflage them. Plywood stood up leaned against that fence for some sort of purpose? Hmmmm. Makes for sleepless nights come mid to late September, Oct.
I have been trimming and topping since start. Smelll is cool. Had 3 big plants last year that were smelly but I had great visual concealment but took out that shrubbery for an above ground pool.

Going to build a bamboo framework and put bird netting over. They are in there bad sometimes so, hey…

I have been trimming and topping since start. Smelll is cool. Had 3 big plants last year that were smelly but I had great visual concealment but took out that shrubbery for an above ground pool.

Going to build a bamboo framework and put bird netting over. They are in there bad sometimes so, hey…
Birds eat bugs.

you have some leaf damage to to some kind of bugs

get some Monterrey Bt with Spinosad and start spraying

the big plant?……tie that beast down , you will be surprised at how flexible they are , and if the stalk breaks , put a couple of splints on it and some gorilla tape

IMG_5249.jpeg

you have some leaf damage to to some kind of bugs

get some Monterrey Bt with Spinosad and start spraying

the big plant?……tie that beast down , you will be surprised at how flexible they are , and if the stalk breaks , put a couple of splints on it and some gorilla tape

View attachment 335575
They are as tied up as ufo paperwork in DC. Was that one ok😉. Anyway, staked and tied, 2 are mainlined. Here is a pic of some underside views..
1446F2A2-4C12-47C7-815B-0998D9442D27.jpeg
90E31F8F-DA2C-4350-945E-E6A7E82C65BC.jpeg
E696E3BA-CD1B-4977-82F3-A4AFECD7B1C7.jpeg

UFO’s, indictments, gender dysphoria, open borders, rampant, unpunished crime, etc are all distractions to divert attention from loss of liberty and corruption.

UFO’s, indictments, gender dysphoria, open borders, rampant, unpunished crime, etc are all distractions to divert attention from loss of liberty and corruption.
The Wolenda's would be proud of the way you walk the tightrope. :)

Latest posts

Back