LST attempt - opinions wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadoed

peeking out
Reaction score
This is my 2nd grow and first attempt at LST. This plant has been vegging under CFL for 4 weeks now and will be switched to 400W HPS for bloom. Growing in FoxFarms Ocean Forest with added perlite and some peat moss. Using FF Grow Big for nutes.

I'm trying to train it, but I may just be making a mess of it? Any and all opinions appreciated. ;)

DSC01483_lo.jpg

what mutt said... just be easy when bending the stalk n u'll be fine.

Thanks for the replies Mutt & KADE

I've had a fan on this since it was a seedling and the main stalk is already 3/4" in diameter, so damaging it shouldn't be a problem (crosses fingers).

I've read all I can find on LST but still have questions - -

Is there a point at which you release all the restraints and just let the plant go, or is it a case of "once trained always restrained?". I have seen some pix of LST but have yet to see pix of one taken all the way through bloom, if that's even advisable.

Any other general tips or advice?

Looks like your doing a great job, I wouldn't change anything. I don't think you have to remove any restraints unless they get loose and the plant starts growing in a dirrection you do not want. Great job and keep us updated with the pictures.

TGT

Your doing a great job on the LST. Your little lady looks great. ;) Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya. :D

Thanks for the Green Mojo, TBG! I'll post more pix as things develop.

Cheers, all!

Latest posts

Back