LST - Diary Of A Low Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone. We are at week 5 into flower for our LST Low Grow. She is really packing on the hairs and beginning to frost up. Also she's starting to get a very sweet strawberry / pineapple mixture aroma. Slightly fermented though. Nothing skunky or overpowering at all. Very good for indoor growing.

LST Bush.JPG

5 wks.JPG

5 wk Affy.JPG

Bud.JPG

mmmmm she is gonna be LOADED with trichs soon man! I can't wait to see that! Nice going, she's looking great! :D

Hey pot belly whats up bro long time no see bro how you been? By the look of things your doing what you do best:hubba: Gonna call you the bushmaster or bushwhacker lol damn they are looking great... Can you come over and grow mine for me lol. I have one ? for ya the pots that you are using are they toy buckets that stack on a shelf my kids have them and was thinking of using some of them seeing they have xtras lol stop steeling your kids stuff lol jk anyways bro great job and if you don't mind i will stay around until your done would love to see the harvest pics from this fine lady:D
peace

mmmm good, keep it up man, also was that the plant you transplanted a while back into the blue plastic bins? or did you have more than one?

Dc

Pot Belly said:
Hey everyone. We are at week 5 into flower for our LST Low Grow. She is really packing on the hairs and beginning to frost up. Also she's starting to get a very sweet strawberry / pineapple mixture aroma. Slightly fermented though. Nothing skunky or overpowering at all. Very good for indoor growing.

Hey PB..Looking Great Man...Mine is going into 5th week...how big is the bigest cola?..as you know I did a side by side flower with Top44..one grew straight the other LST..so far LST is great 4 smaller Budds and no main cola..cant wait to see how yours weighs out..Good luck(even tho you don't need it) My FRIEND:D

Sticky_Budz said:
Hey pot belly whats up bro long time no see bro how you been? By the look of things your doing what you do best:hubba: Gonna call you the bushmaster or bushwhacker lol damn they are looking great... Can you come over and grow mine for me lol. I have one ? for ya the pots that you are using are they toy buckets that stack on a shelf my kids have them and was thinking of using some of them seeing they have xtras lol stop steeling your kids stuff lol jk anyways bro great job and if you don't mind i will stay around until your done would love to see the harvest pics from this fine lady:D
peace

Haha what's up Sticky! Glad you stopped by to visit. Yea - I like to grow them low and fat. It can be done! I've found the plant that I'm going to play with for a spell. LST and topping while training in veg is the trick. Gotta have a stocky pheno though like this afghani. Thanks for the kind words. Stick around, wish I could share.

Y'know - I got those buckets at someone's junk sale for almost nothing. I don't know what they were for originally. They are the perfect size for my little grow though.

DankCloset said:
was that the plant you transplanted a while back into the blue plastic bins? or did you have more than one?

Dc

Hey Dank - that is the same one. Here she is. Such a small little newb with such potential.:p

sprout1.JPG

DAMMMnnnnn bro, this is one FINE looking lady you got here.

Can't wait to see the buddage on this one :)

She'll be a beaut i know it!

Mind me asking how big she is, width and height wise?

Very nice Plant!!! Im sure shes gonna ripen beautifully! cant wait 2see!!!:watchplant:

Hey everyone. Thanks for the stopping in, and the replies and kind words.

Today is week 6 of flower, and she has really put it on this week. Very sweet aroma. I like this strain for this type of low grow. I'll have plenty of bud for smoking off this one LST'd little jewel.

Still using the same formula for nutes. Many of the lower fans are yellowing, and dropping off. But the colas are getting nice and fat and stickysweet. MMMMMMMMMmmmmm good.

PB:)

LST - 6 wk.JPG

6 WKS.JPG

Bud 6 wks.JPG

Affy 6 WKS.JPG

Buds 6 wks.JPG

Hey LookN good my friend...How long does she go in 12/12?..you said you veged her for months? wow When do you plan the Chop?..Please visit My Grow Journal when you get a chance...I am preforming LST on a few of my ladies...Thanks PB

4u2smoke said:
How long does she go in 12/12?..you said you veged her for months? wow When do you plan the Chop?..Please visit My Grow Journal when you get a chance...I am preforming LST on a few of my ladies...Thanks PB

Hey 4u - I will keep her in flower for another 3 weeks with a harvest at around 9 weeks. I believe she vegged for 2 1/2 months. In that time, I was topping and "tipping" her to get those secondaries growing for the LST.

Pot Belly said:
Hey 4u - I will keep her in flower for another 3 weeks with a harvest at around 9 weeks. I believe she vegged for 2 1/2 months. In that time, I was topping and "tipping" her to get those secondaries growing for the LST.

Thanks again Friend...She is Going to yield you somthing....BIG...:holysheep: Nice Job my Friend

Latest posts

Back