LST MoM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bleek187

higher than captain kirk
Reaction score
heres my 2 moms... the smaller one is blueberry and shes onlyl about a month old.. i just took a few cuts from her... the larger one is krystal and shes gotta be almost a year old now.. ive grown multi crops off her and shes still doing great..

I use 5 gal buckets for my moms.. i cut the top off another 5 gal bucket so it can slide in and out, this makes it easy to water and other things.. i also use small wires to tie the girls down as you can see.. i like to keep them very low and bushy. works out.. after i a cut i untie and retie her..

just wanted to share these pix with U guys..

1007081357.jpg

1007081358.jpg

Great job! What a great picture of what LST is supposed to look like.

very pretty, you must made good hobby lstd these mothers! and you said its moms..they are in 24/7? if so,very sweet!!!

Beach... yea they are both mothers and under CFL 24/7... also i have a air pump going into each bucket with air stones in the bottom... thats on 24/7 also.. water about once a week.. the big girl drinks up prolly 2 gallons or more a week.. but she puts off tons of clones.. i took 25 from her this time and she still had a few more to go...

DANG 25 clones! Didnt know you could even get that many off of one plant. Nice LST job you have there! :D

I'm thinkin about LST my moms in nice pretty way.. making them smaller..

maybe... this look sweet!!

this one is second time I seen.. the first one I saw was in my friend s home..he did lst it nicely in spiral shape.. it look awesome too.. took him 5 week to get one plant to look like sprial

Latest posts

Back