LST question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flaboy88

stays blunted up
Reaction score
when should u start lst on your plant? and when u tie your plant down, do u keep it tied down untill harvest or flowering? or do u rotate it... so many days on 1 side and do the same on the other side of the plant? newbie grower so plz help

you can do it at anytime in the grow. I like to start it early when the stem is still pliable. I leave it tied all the way through to harvest and just keep tying branches down to the sides of my pot until I get a nice even canopy. I also had a time, my first indoor grow actually where I didn't tie any in veg, when I went 12/12 they grew so fast and tall they were into my light, I had to tear the floor out of my grow box to gain an extra 8", and still had to bend them over and stake them down. There are several good "how to" threads on the site for lst. check em out, good luck!

There are many reasons why people LST.Sme do to pull aplant away from the light....I like to do a bend at the fourth node when flowering straight away..IMO..this allows four or more Top colas..as apossed to one....If Im makeing a mother/donor outta one..I start lst at the 3rd node site Bend over 90 Degree..then let grow up one or two more and do again..heres a link to one I did ..It was a male in end But still a Good read..Hope this helps..

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33507

Take care and be safe:48:

edit:....added pics of one I did last week and will go nt flower first of next week..It allows me to have a even canopy going into flower..

DSCF3589.JPG

DSCF3587.JPG

DSCF3588.JPG

Latest posts

Back