Lumatek - Hydrofarm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yumyumbubblegum

The Beez Kneez
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a hydrofarm light set up but I want to buy a Lumatek digital ballast. My question is do I have to replace the socket and the plug (cable) that run from the fixture? or is the cable and socket pretty much universal? :confused:

One more thing - I have been growing in a HomeBox grow tent and I will post pictures as soon as they are worthy (this is for all the peeps wondering if they should buy one)

Peace, Pot, Microdot :bong:

The cable and mogul (socket) should be fine but digital ballasts usually come with a socket for the power so you may need to splice your cable into the new cable. This isn't making sense I'm going to shut up.

Hydrofarm products and Lumateks go great together, Lumatek ballasts are actually distributed by Hydrofarm so it's no surprise. I have a Hydrofarm reflector, Hydrofarm All Systems Cord Set, and Lumatek ballast and didn't have to splice any wires at all... everything is perfectly compatible.

Latest posts

Back