Lumens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_toker81

'Re'Member???
Reaction score
does anybody know the ratio from watts to lumens? or can anybody just answer this question how many lumens would 3- 75 watt cfls and 2- 75 watt blue grow lamps be. anyone know where to find a chart or anything that i can do the math or can somebody tell me .. thanks...

You cant convert directly between them. They are measuring completly different things.
Lumens measure the flux of a light being produced by a light source or received by a surface.
Watts measure the amount of power used.
The only option to know how many lumens these lights contain is if it is specified on the light from the supplier ! although someone may still have an answer to your question ! but thats about all i can offer sorry dude ! peace !...p.s white light , blue light , green light etc all have variances as well due to spectrum analysis ! IMO ! i also recall seeing a statement written on a site a long time ago .. stating 1 watt =60 lumens but i think that light was coloured as well NOT WHITE ! not sure though ! ...or you could try google flouro indoor light supplies this may help ! different manufaturers of bulbs offer different lumens as well i THINK ! Take care .

thanks for the info ! when i bought the stuff i didnt even think to look on the package before i threw it all out.. i guess thats what you get for bein a noob!! do you guys think i have enough for veg/sexing/clones? it seeems to be doing ok so far. i might even try to bud with them and see what i come up with. but from all i see im thinknig i might have to get a 400 hps for flowering in my 3x3x4 box

if youre lucky enough, some cfl lights have the actuall lumens on side of the box along with colour temp.

edit* oops its already been answered :p

dr_toker81 said:
thanks for the info ! when i bought the stuff i didnt even think to look on the package before i threw it all out.. i guess thats what you get for bein a noob!! do you guys think i have enough for veg/sexing/clones? it seeems to be doing ok so far. i might even try to bud with them and see what i come up with. but from all i see im thinknig i might have to get a 400 hps for flowering in my 3x3x4 box

go with the 400 hps.

SSH

Latest posts

Back