Lyfespan's t-5 show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment image.jpg

This one made it into the bloom academy too, it's my tester Frankenstein, anything that happened to any plant was first end on this lil mutant. She did me good so now to see what she throws.

View attachment image.jpg

Not as clear as I like , but you can see here where the top of my BD B split when it hit the ceiling carrying it to be transplanted. I now have 2 shoots that should kola.

Well I would say you have enough nutes....lol

Your plants look nice up there,,enjoy this fun grow.

Yeah I tend to go for the whole show, and GH has an awesome line

DAY 20 of my main groups flowering cycle, and DAY 10 for the 2nd group in flower. Things are going along nicely, I had to make a few changes,

1. My 7 foot tall BD A (105 days old, at 20 days into flower)plant had to get laid down on its side, and already it has retrained back to reaching towards the lights.

2. Frankenstein and Test Subject( black dominas, 96 das old, 10 days into flower) which was displaying the same characteristics as BD A had to go outside. Test subject is already 7 feet tall, and the bloom room can not accommodate another plant laying down. The days were just 1 hour and 47 minutes longer than the my lights, and are waning down so, I went for it.

3. I will be adding the fan cooler buckets finally, homedepot took for ******* ever to deliver the insulated 5 gallon bucket liners. I tested out the liners to see how long they could keep a gallon frozen, just a lil under 2 days just sitting, so I figure they will last one day with a fan on them.

4. I have been feeding the plants with the full line up of General Hydroponics nutes, along with a healthy dose of Alaska kelp fertilizer. I have been mixing my nutes at a lil under 3 times what the bottles say, and feeding the plants about a gallon a day each. I was wondering if anyone else feeds this much? With me spending on this much nutes, I'm definitely looking into hydro for my next grow. I spend about 2 hours mixing up and feeding 9 plants by hand(watering can).

would like to give a big thank you to all that helped me out with my cloning issue. I now have about 20 hardy clones that are all thanks to you guys.

Another note, I had a couple lower branches break on my flowering plants, so I threw them in the clonex and into a roit plug. It's now planted and growing just fine too. First try at supercloning, and not my last either.

I also planning in revegging 3 of these plants, as I was unable to get clones from them. I have had success in the past with reveg, I have left all the small under growth on these plants, knowing this.

Latest posts

Back