Lyfespan's t-5 show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking mighty fine, keep it going man.

Vert nice man some day mybe with your help my plants will look like that they are great something to be proud of i bet a lot of hard work mybe not if you love what your doing 888 good job lifespan

SO YOU USE GENERAL HYDROPONICS? I HAVE NOT DECIDED NOW AFTER LOOKING AT ALL OF YOUR SUCESS I BEGINNING TO CHANGE MY MINE AGAIN WITH HAPPY FROG ANF GENERARAL HYDRO PRODUCTS,YOUR PLANTS ARE HAVEING A GREAT BIG TURN IN MY DISISION TO GO TO SOIL AGAIN BUT DO IT THE RIGHT WAY THIS TIME I SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS ALONG WITH ALL YOUR HELP I GOT TO GET A CAMERA ANA A THOUSAND OTHER THINGS THART IS WHY I SEE DEC AS MY TARGET DATES AS SOON As I GET OUT OF THIS POLICE STATION LOL 888 GREAT PLANTS PAN GOOD JOB

Vert nice man some day mybe with your help my plants will look like that they are great something to be proud of i bet a lot of hard work mybe not if you love what your doing 888 good job lifespan

Thanx man, there's the greatest of advice on here to get some really nice plants, even for a novice grower like myself. And yes I love growing, it's rewarding

Well it's day 45 of flowering and I have some buds as big as rockstar cans, had to tie other plants up as buds are getting too heavy. My black domina pheno A control subject plant smells absolutely amazing, it's very intoxicating, I'm glad to have 5 clones of that going outdoors. I'm just stunned at how the OG kush buds are filling the entire main stem, those are going to be some impressively long buds

Just got here....but man that title threw me off.....thought I would see some kick *** T-5 grow buds!!....lol They do look great though...nice work....:)

This thread is useless with out updated pictures hahaha day 45 and what ???? show us the money shot already

This thread is useless with out updated pictures hahaha day 45 and what ???? show us the money shot already

I had to clear out some room on the old iPhone, pix up in a bit

Latest posts

Back