mailing weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcliette1

yea
Reaction score
question i want to mail so weed home that i grew cause it is not possible for me to take it on the plane nor am i going to ride the bus so give me any sugesstions please it is only about 2 oz 3 max

i cant say i recommend shipping illegal substances. there are serious consequences for these kind of things. but im sure you know this. with that being said, this is a method that i've heard works well.

Someone was telling me about this. Get some jars of peanut butter. Remove about half the contents of each jar. Bag up your stash and bury it in a thick layer of peanut butter. Smooth it over with the peanut butter that you removed. Make sure the layers are thick.

Seeing how you are looking to ship alot of pot, you should have a good reason that you are shipping so much peanut butter back home. And if you do use this method i would think about resealing the peanut butter to make it look factory packaged. Again, i don't recommend shipping pot. But if you absolutely must, all i can say is Good Luck.

BR41N-ST3W

if you know someone who blows glass you got yourself made... just ask your homie to blow a glass ball around your bud... if you dont know someone who can blow glass.... get yourself a big candle... in the glass jars... take the candle out and hollow it out... put your bud in it and put the candle back in the glass... (dont forget to put the bottom of the candle over the hole you made to put your bud in) then put it in the glass and package it up... (the candle covers the smell) and you wont get caught... done it a couple times

thats what i was going to say, is peanut butter is a good way or the candle, pretty much any thing that can be put over the bud(s) can work as long as there not to big and it can cover the smell up.

Vacuum sealing eliminates all smell. You'd have to put it in a tin box or something, so it doesn't get crushed in the mail.

Latest posts

Back