major munchies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indokid

el capitan
Reaction score
hey dudes, i have major munchies. i just mixed apple jacks with honey grahms cereal. omggg great idea lol.

anyone else got weird combos of foods they've ate on a munchie spree?

Sometimes when I'm out of bread I take a piece of bologna, put a slice of cheese on it, squirt a little ranch, and roll it up. I call it a bologna taco:D

haha munchy mixes? hell yeah im up for that, well, i would be if we had any food in our house lol

one i remember well is beat a couple of eggs well, soak a slice of thick bread in the egg, and fry it. once its cooked whack it on a plate and sprinkle sugar on.... tastes just like donuts!

^^ curtosy of "Dr GreenThumbs home recipe for half empy cupboards" lol

I like chocolate pudding and pretzels. Another favorite is strawberry yogurt and potato chips...:cool:

It's a sweet and salty thing... :yay:

Nelson

lolol "Bologna taco," that beats all of ours so far.

Riz, if you mix cinnamon powder with the beat eggs, you'll have makeshift french toast :D

Nelson Mutz said:
I like chocolate pudding and pretzels. Another favorite is strawberry yogurt and potato chips...:cool:

It's a sweet and salty thing... :yay:

Nelson

I like sweet/salty too. Sometime you should try putting Frito's chips inside a PB&J sandwich. :) YUMMM!

I like to fry my eggs in Ken's Italian Dressing... leaving the yoke soft. Smells like crap while cooking but totally worth it.:fly:

SmokinMom said:
I like sweet/salty too. Sometime you should try putting Frito's chips inside a PB&J sandwich. :) YUMMM!

Hey, SM...can I skip the Peanut Butter and just use the jelly w/Frito's? White or wheat bread?? Another favorite is vanilla ice cream, with chocolate/carmel topping, and dip ANY pretzels in the mix....late nite, hard core munch...but, add sliced banana to it...oh, man!!...

Nelson

tuna and sweetcorn pizza. big pizza, stuffed crust, and a pot of sourcream

Crispy Bacon sandwiches with melted cheese and crisps :D

Yeah, all the time.

Green grapes, fritos and bean dip. Some reason, that is really good when you are high. :stoned:

moneyme said:
Sometimes when I'm out of bread I take a piece of bologna, put a slice of cheese on it, squirt a little ranch, and roll it up. I call it a bologna taco:D

I have a similar one, but it's a wrap. Turkey, ranch and lettuce (if I have it) on a tortilla. Yum!

My favorite munchie is Doritos with the Frito Lay mild cheddar cheese dip...mmmmmm cheesy:D

Latest posts

Back