Male or female??In Denile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgosverlo

Reaction score
Let me know what you guys think. Sorry bout the pics its as close as I could get. Been in flower since Feb.12. First time grower mistake only growing one plant.

DSCN3895.JPG

DSCN3894.JPG

DSCN3891.JPG

DSCN3889.JPG

sorrry man looks like a male 4 sure

if you're not sure, just wait until it really shows. there's no point in rushing to a conclusion. I've done that in the past and later realized I may have chopped down good females. Wait long enough for multiple pollen pods to become apparent before being sure.

jimm said:
if you're not sure, just wait until it really shows. there's no point in rushing to a conclusion. I've done that in the past and later realized I may have chopped down good females. Wait long enough for multiple pollen pods to become apparent before being sure.

I am thinking same....Next Male Im growN just to see the stages...so far I was told 1 was male/Hermie in my grow down It went...so far my grow is all Ladies:hubba: ..I would wait a week or so and move her/him close to the EXIT...KeepN it GREEN..my FRIEND

No need to wait. Those be testicles originating from the crotches.

Latest posts

Back