Male vs female problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dogg

Reaction score
wich one is male and wich one is female?
the problem is that the males started to spore out....
what shout i do?

Imagine496.jpg

Imagine495.jpg

Imagine494.jpg

They all look male to me m8 ....is that not all the same plant ?

1st thing you want to do is get them away from an possible fem,s

i see no pistils, just big old nasty balls.

how old are they

hope they are female for you!

they all look to me males too....i can't find the females....it's the same plant in the pictures....all the others tops look the same
what should i do?
where are the females??

If there all like that m8 then there no good and the best chance are that if theres females in your grow room they will be pollinated and that stuff lingers for years once females are in that room they will become pollenated and there nice buds will be full of seed

male and females are two diffrent plants if thats the same pic it,s a male there wont be a female to unless its hermi
females sex show,s up the center of the steam like males only they show there sex with 2 little tiny white hair,s and male,s grow clusters of ball,s like your pic,s
u should do more reading m8 and look at some pics so u can spot they male plants stright away and stop your ladies getting pollenated

that stuff lingers for years
A few months actually. If your room was exposed to pollen you could wet the room down with bleach water and wipe it up as you go to prevent mold.

They can find pollen from plants that were about in dinosior times in brick,s and stuff them scientis are always digging for it

I wouldent even go near other peoples grow rooms in case that stuff,s lingering

but yip sort the room out b4 any possible ladies go any were near it

They can find pollen from plants that were about in dinosior times in brick,s and stuff them scientis are always digging for it
This may be true and i'm not trying to start an argument but pollen is only viable for a few months and I think thats under special conditions. Ask Hick or DL Toker or The Brothers Grunt or Stoney Bud and i'm sure they'll all say the same thing:).

No ones going 2 argue puffa what made u think that im only helping the dogg out

yes your right if the rooms pollenated , bleach or disinfectant the room its not going to get it away 100% in 1 wash there will be a few seed,s in the buds still and if it was just left untouched it would be there for years thats all i was saying .....i wasent starting a argument only trying to helpa fellow toker :)

No ones going 2 argue puffa what made u think that im only helping the dogg out
No, no, I wasn't insinuating you were just making sure you didn't think I was:D.

sweet sounds good bud

But you did bring it up buy saying it only lingers a few months and to go ask the big boys lol
that was your argument

keep it safe .. peace

WHITEWIDOW66 said:

I wouldent even go near other peoples grow rooms in case that stuff,s lingering

but yip sort the room out b4 any possible ladies go any were near it

They can find mosquitoes in sap from trees and tar but it dont mean ones gonna bite you when you take it out. I agree with bombbudpuffa. If pollen lasted you years seems like every plant outside would get polenated because of the years and years of pollen floating around on the breeze.

That how plants reproduce naturally

yes it can get locked and stored in the smallest of gaps them scentis have to dig a good lot of meters b4 they find any thing and small grow rooms a lot diffrent from the outdoors it can store it any gaps crack hole any were in the grow room and all the fans and stuff will help bring it all out it

i dident say it cant be stop i was only telling him what will happen to his plants and puffa picked 4 word,s that dident matter to the problem

read back

Lot's of studies have been done on marijuana/hemp pollen viability. Below, I've included excerpts from a couple of studies.

Please notice that the degradation period is referred to in days and at the most, weeks. The percentages of degradation lead to the conclusion that pollen viability would rapidly increase in much less than a month. Freezing with vacuum packing extends the viability, but not remarkably. After only a few months, I doubt the pollen would do anything. The Male/Female ration resulting from extended pollen storage would also increase to the male side.

I would welcome any studies that are more current.

Pollen gradually loses viability with time, but pollen that is about three weeks old generally has sufficient viability for good seed production. However, the age of the pollen may influence the sex ratio of the next generation.

For instance, in a 1961 study with hemp plants, the percentage of females in the next generation was 20 percent higher than in the control plants (natural pollination) when pollen 14 to 17 days old was used. A small increase in female-to-male ratios also occurred when pollen was fresh (six hours or less). The age of the stigmas appeared not to affect the sex ratio.

The Zhatov study,(1983), reported: that after 3 days of storage pollen viability was 50%, dropping to about 16% after 7 days.

Right Hold On A Min. No 1 Ever Says How Long The Pollen Works For Becouse I Dont No I Just Told The Man His Grow Rrom Is Going 2 Be **** He didnt know the diffrence between males or famales

Can Pollen Be Found In Grow Rooms Years After ........... Yes

Will It Sill Pollenate Flowers After This Lengh Of Time .............i Dont Know .......................

M I S U N D E R S T A D I N G ......smoke ,smoke , pass ya'll....remember love lasts longer than war....:)

Latest posts

Back