males need love too!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryjane22

Reaction score
hey i got a question..every time someone does a grow journal they always get rid of the males..why not just keep them its still good smoke according to all the growguides i ever read..i know its not as good as the female but its still good...dont get me wrong id rather have a female plant over a male any day but i just dont get why people let go of the males..are they really no good

there no good, some people argue that you can get some decent hash from them, but many beg to differ, I have never grown before, therefore i cant give a personal opinion.

i will be making some hash from some males so i should be able to tell you sometime soon

maryjane22 said:
hey i got a question..every time someone does a grow journal they always get rid of the males..why not just keep them its still good smoke according to all the growguides i ever read..i know its not as good as the female but its still good...dont get me wrong id rather have a female plant over a male any day but i just dont get why people let go of the males..are they really no good

Females of course are the only one of the two that buds maryjane so although u might be able to get a small amount of hash from some dried out males.. if you are trying to smoke ur weed yes females are all you want

if you keep a male he'll pollenate your females and then your ganja will be foul of seeds-you dont want that after all the work and money invested

enough males can produce a nice bit of solid man-say 1/2pd of dried leaf.
tryingn to make hash oil with them is the way to go IMO.
Or if your breeding for seed.

Latest posts

Back