Man calls cops but leaves pot pipe in plain sight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
papabeach1 said:
leo love being advantage with potheads.. if any one try steal my stuff, I will steal their.. plain and simple... thou not shall steal... but leo steal our stash...

whos your friend? whos your foe? there you go..

omg, papa... yer even starting to make yer jibberish rhyme now... :rofl:

...you kill me :cool:

Wolfie said:
So, let me get this straight, it's ok to take someone's freedom away, ruin their life, or even murder them, as long as it's your job? The nazi's were just doing their jobs, so I don't think that argument holds up well my friend. Do you consider yourself a criminal for growing/using a medicinal herb? Have you ever met anyone who made the decision/choice, (for you) that marijuana should be illegal? Have you ever met anyone who gave them that authority? Did you ever give anyone authority over these decisions for you? If not, why would you care or respect these people's rules? Just because they threaten to punish you? If someone killed a family member I wouldn't want the police involved, they'd probably do nothing to help...so far that's been my experience. As for the military in the U.S., their original purpose was to commit mass genocide/ethnically cleanse the natives here, and not much has changed since...and gee, who could hate the military for killing innocent people for oil in our name? After all, they swore to? I know the commercials are so catchy and exciting because they don't show the limbs and body bags, but wake up.

Aren't we supposed to avoid getting political on this board?

First of all, I think mj should be legal but until it is, it is ILLEGAL and you will be prosecuted for any association with it. That's not my fault, that's the governments fault. I am a criminal for growing and selling mj. It's a criminal offense according to our US government. I didn't make the choice for mj to be illegal but I can't change that. Furthermore, I don't like the fact that mj is illegal but it is. There is nothing you can do to change that. You gotta play the game or get stepped on my friend and if you're caught, you take the punishment like a man and press on because you knew you were breaking the law when you first started. If you make the bed, you have to lay in it. You can't break the law and then say it's ok because it's medicine. Every junkie and cokehead would say that if it worked. Obviously you haven't had a family member killed or you would definitely be chirping a different tune. Also, the military is in place to protect our freedoms as united states citizens. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to live in any other country in the world. I know for a fact that you are not a military member and that you have no family members in the military or you wouldn't be disrespecting what the military does for you and this is coming from someone that's seen the severed limbs and body bags. I've actually done human remains movements for brothers in arms that were lost in the war so I really don't appreciate the crap you're talking about them. These men and women fought and died for the freedoms that you're taking for granted. I can tell that you've never seen friends getting shot or killed for the freedoms of others and you have no clue that freedom has a peticuliar taste and that taste is blood.. I think you need to wake up and realize that you probably wouldn't even be on this website posting unless it was because of what the US military does day in and day out. We give you the right to get on here and speak your mind... Think about that....... :confused:

BTW, I'm sorry for making this a political discussion but I can't help it when you start talking down about the US military. If you don't like the US then get the hell out.... Just my thoughts. If any mods feel that anything I've said thus far is in appropriate, just shoot me a msg and I will edit it. Take care and be safe.

The US is ran pretty stupidly these days, and If I could afford it, and didnt have so many ties here..... I would have moved a couple years ago out of the country.

> "anyone found here at night, will be found here in the morning" Quoted x Geezerbud...<;) ...

i got my security in the form of man's best friend. i know you would'nt want to enter my home alone in the dark. if the bark don't get ya, well,
you know the rest of the story...bb...

smokybear said:
First of all, I think mj should be legal but until it is, it is ILLEGAL and you will be prosecuted for any association with it. That's not my fault, that's the governments fault. I am a criminal for growing and selling mj. It's a criminal offense according to our US government. I didn't make the choice for mj to be illegal but I can't change that. Furthermore, I don't like the fact that mj is illegal but it is. There is nothing you can do to change that. You gotta play the game or get stepped on my friend and if you're caught, you take the punishment like a man and press on because you knew you were breaking the law when you first started. If you make the bed, you have to lay in it. You can't break the law and then say it's ok because it's medicine. Every junkie and cokehead would say that if it worked. Obviously you haven't had a family member killed or you would definitely be chirping a different tune. Also, the military is in place to protect our freedoms as united states citizens. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to live in any other country in the world. I know for a fact that you are not a military member and that you have no family members in the military or you wouldn't be disrespecting what the military does for you and this is coming from someone that's seen the severed limbs and body bags. I've actually done human remains movements for brothers in arms that were lost in the war so I really don't appreciate the crap you're talking about them. These men and women fought and died for the freedoms that you're taking for granted. I can tell that you've never seen friends getting shot or killed for the freedoms of others and you have no clue that freedom has a peticuliar taste and that taste is blood.. I think you need to wake up and realize that you probably wouldn't even be on this website posting unless it was because of what the US military does day in and day out. We give you the right to get on here and speak your mind... Think about that....... :confused:

"An unjust law is no law at all" - St Augustine

My father was in Vietnam, and he, nor anyone else there was fighting for anyone's freedom, they were killing and getting killed for no reason. Replace your idea of "freedom" with "oil" and you've got today's current military playtime. The people who fight to protect and expand our freedoms don't carry guns, they carry signs, they march, they're your friends, neighbors, and family, and they've been beaten and shot by cops and the military before. I've never seen the military fighting for the civil rights movement. So, maybe it's just me, but I see the police and military as government tools of oppression. Politicians oppress us and take away our rights, and the police and military enforce it. Of course the military has an even bigger job, they illegally invade other countries and oppress those people for the government too.

If the military was actually formed and used for what you claim, to protect us, I'd have no issues. But it was not, and is not. Has anyone here read "A People's History of the United States"?, because yeah, turns out we've been lied to about how wonderful the U.S. is.

Wolfie said:
"An unjust law is no law at all" - St Augustine

My father was in Vietnam, and he, nor anyone else there was fighting for anyone's freedom, they were killing and getting killed for no reason. Replace your idea of "freedom" with "oil" and you've got today's current military playtime. The people who fight to protect and expand our freedoms don't carry guns, they carry signs, they march, they're your friends, neighbors, and family, and they've been beaten and shot by cops and the military before. I've never seen the military fighting for the civil rights movement. So, maybe it's just me, but I see the police and military as government tools of oppression. Politicians oppress us and take away our rights, and the police and military enforce it. Of course the military has an even bigger job, they illegally invade other countries and oppress those people for the government too. If the military was actually formed and used for what you claim, to protect us, I'd have no issues. But it was not, and is not. Has anyone here read "A People's History of the United States"?, because yeah, turns out we've been lied to about how wonderful the U.S. is.

Well I respect your opinions and ideas my friend but I think that you are wrong. Isn't it great that you can get online and post your ideas and opinions though? I think it's fantastic and I wouldn't want it any other way... I'm sure that one of these days you will need the police and regardless of what you are saying now, you will be glad that they are there... Mark my words... Thanks for the great discussion though. :rolleyes: Take care and be safe.

P.S.- You have to admit that the guy in the story was a moron...right?

Ditto, and that guy should've hidden his **** if he was going to be dumb enough to call the cops...the fact that anyone should even have to worry about that is a big problem though.

Felony Charge? Cmon....

HydroManiac said:
Drug cartels would have a field day with legal marijuana. Now of days i dont even trust whats on the streets if it aint my weed i dont smoke it :)

Umm the drug cartels would be phased out by legal marijuana eventually. Legit business is not what they are into.

why should the guy have to hide his pipe? and i have fam in the army i heard the secrets us army leaves NO 1 standing innocent people included thats why they never wanna talk about it but i could care less aint my problems hopefully gas gets cheaper

and i think cannabis should atleast be de-criminalized

The guy was being dumb.
I dont blame cops at all. Think about it every time you hear about someone getting busted it is because they where ither being stupid or just happened to over look a small detail that drew attention their way.Its called survival of the fittest. It is how nature works. You see something that didnt work for someone else so you evolve the way you do things.
I understand what some of you are saying about all that just cause they found a bowl but look at it this way. What iff a cop stopped a guy for driving irratically and let him off cause he only blew a fraction over the legal limit. Later that guy blows threw a stop light and crashes into and kills a family. Then everyone is yelling about how the cops dont do thier jobs.

is it illeagal to have a pipe or bong? reading this had me cleaning my bong of any residue not my pipe though i paid close to 15o for it or actually it was around 10-15 but i included the cost of the weed that it took to make it a nice lookin jet black color

Latest posts

Back