Man, Sometimes I Am Pleasantly Reminded How Awesome We Lowly Humans Can Be!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaxforgandhi

On a mission...apparently
Reaction score
OK, sometimes my timing's not so hot and I wind up dry while waiting on a grow. When this happens I just skip on over to my buddy (beep)'s place and lay down a little green for green. He's not rich, and I know it, so I always insist on paying for it, and tho I know I could play the "bro" card for a freebie, I don't. So, I'm over there tonite and I happen to be not only dry but pretty broke too. I tell him a little abashedly that I can only go a few bux, not enuf for even a g. He said that was cool and left the room. I was talking with his lady, who is way cool and makes the best damn teriyaki ever and always smells good too, so I stayed out front. When he came back in he said that he'd just put it in my jacket pocket (my jacket was hangin' up by the front door) So I hang out for awhile and then head home, right? When I got here I decided a little bowl would be just the thing before I nod off, so I go get my "little something" out of my jacket pocket and it's this total fatty baggie of some really nice smoke!

I have no point here, I was just so, I don't know... overwhelmed I guess, at how cool that was. I mean, I already know he's cool and all, and we've always supported each other. I don't know. It's a little thing, but it really meant a lot to me in terms of reminding me how beautiful people can be toward one another. What with all the dark goings-on in the world and my son over in Iraq first, now Afganistan, and how ugly things seem to be sometimes, it's really great to see folks just being good, ya' know?

I'm gonna have to find some way to even up the karmic scales with (beep). And I'm gonna do it in some sneaky way, like he did it, too! :) Maybe I should make him Tamales and put 'em in his freezer late at nite. I make a mean tamale.

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

That was a wonderful thing your friend did :)

As you say, you need to pay him back without him knowing ;)

:peace:

its the little things that make the :heart: swell ,,,nice pal youve got:peace:

Sounds like love and good karma jus keep it moving and it will always come back to you ;)

Well, you've already publicly complimented the way his girl smells, thats a great start :p

Nice to have friends that like you back every now and then isn't it?

true friends will be there for you in the simplist ways. it's up to you to recognize thier kindness...

cool snax...

Believe it or not, he already profitted from this venture.........he touched a friends heart.

nvthis said:
Does your buddy grow his own?
Of course not. Haven't you heard? Growing marijuana is illegal and wrong.;) Wait... no, he totally does!:D

the chef said:
Tamales, go fer tamales!
Yeah, I think you're right! He does love 'em! I know it sounds weird, but I use green olives in my pollo deshebrada tamales. I add a dash of cumin to the masa in the tradition of Northern Mexico, plus a little hoja santa and a fat pinch of shake from bud trimmin's. Mmmmm...

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Well, you've already publicly complimented the way his girl smells, thats a great start :p
It's true! She always smells amazing. Looks pretty darn good too! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back