Manel's Lowryder 2(2nd grow)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here some pics from today day 58

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I think they have about 3 weeks to go. I haven't looked at trichs yet but I can tell they have a bit to go. They age is a little decieving my plants early on grew very slow due to cold temps. I think they kinda of hybernated for a couple weeks worth of growth in the first 30 days.

wow looking good!

The tops of my auto's are yellowing the epson salt cured yours?

Day 63

I actually think they have about a week left before I chop. Buds are just going to be little smaller then last grow due to cold weather. Trichs are mostly cloudy

Here they are.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Actually giving them until this saturday. Will post some chop pics and what not. Hows your yellowing in your autos?

Do you know what color your trichs are?

Just wondering cuz I got some diesel ryders not far behind you, day 52 for me. And I got mostly cloudy with some clear.

Also, did you do the whole flushing thing?

My days are off a little do to cold weather I think. My trichs today at day 70ish are 20% amber mostly cloudy. My last grow under optimal temps was mostly amber with a few black at 70 days.

I have never flushed mine because it always seems like I run out of time with autos to flush for 10days. Thats like 15% of their total life with no nutes.

WOW, those are some truely beautiful plants Manel ...Great Work with this one for sure ......Look forward to seein' what the harvest is like on these girls...I plan on doin' the autos soon , Ak's and another still undecided ...But beautiful grow mang...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

Thanks for stopping in. I just chopped them down but don't have time to trim. Will get some pics and trimming tomorrow. I already have my third grow of Lowryder #2 on the way. Popped 25 seeds yesterday. Temps here are very nice about 75 degrees during the day so this next grow will hopefully be better.

Well looks like I ended up with about 2oz. Its a little airy but damn fine taste and buzz. Both my grows now with lowryder 2 the buds weren't quite that full in size but they are actually pretty nice smoke. Both my grows have not been ideal grows(yellowing and cold temps) I'm just hoping I can put it all together one of these times and maximize these girls. Its very good smoke even under marginal circumstances.

Damm!!! 2 Oz Off Of 4 Plants!! Not To Good Huh? Anyway It Was Probably Due To The Cold And The Mag. Def Problem Not Being Treated Sooner....get Some Cal-mag By Bontanicare...great Product Also Make Sure U Flush Those Bitches 1 During Veg And Twice During Flower...use Some Black Strap Molasses Too!

Latest posts

Back