manicuring for meds and storing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongofury

Need a light?
Reaction score
I want to make RSO. How do I handle the trim after manicuring? Freeze it right off the bud. Let it dry a little before freezing? Plastic bag? or paper bag?

The buds I will cure as normal, I'm unsure about the trim. I want to keep a little of the main cola's for smoking and the rest for meds. I have sampled the THC bomb at 7 weeks and it is killer. Finish 8 weeks on saturday. I have seen only 2 or 3 amber trics.

The meds will be for stage 4 cancer. More or less amber? I want the most THC and not so much CBD. Any help would be appreciated. We have enough RSO for now but don't want to run short.

Running them longer will give you more THC than CBDs, which tend to ripen earlier. Rosebud is probably the one who know how it should be stored.

Running them longer will give you more THC than CBDs, which tend to ripen earlier. Rosebud is probably the one who know how it should be stored.

So 50% amber like you suggested in another thread of mine. Thanks for that info THG. I have seen only a few ambers. Not many at all. They end 8 weeks saturday. Patience Bongo, patience.

Hey Bongo, you do NOT want to use speedy not ripe pot for RSO. They only thing worse than being so stoned you can't walk is being so stoned you can't walk and be hyper.. This is serious medicine as you well know and it needs to be ripe. I would go minimum 50 % amber.

When I need to make rso in a hurry, i just dry fresh herb and make it. Otherwise I cure in jars just like regular. No need to freeze, we aren't making hash.

Good luck and the greenest of mojo to you and best wishes for it kicking cancers butt.

Hey Bongo, you do NOT want to use speedy not ripe pot for RSO. They only thing worse than being so stoned you can't walk is being so stoned you can't walk and be hyper.. This is serious medicine as you well know and it needs to be ripe. I would go minimum 50 % amber.

When I need to make rso in a hurry, i just dry fresh herb and make it. Otherwise I cure in jars just like regular. No need to freeze, we aren't making hash.

Good luck and the greenest of mojo to you and best wishes for it kicking cancers butt.

Rosebud, I plan to cure the buds just like I was going to smoke it. We are not in a hurry as we have some. I was also wondering how to handle the suger leaves and save them to add to the batch.

I screen dry all my trimmings.Mr rb made me screens wrapped with wood boxes. They are very nice. When the trim is dry which at my house is in a day or two then I jar it til I am ready to make the oil. Don't forget to decarb when you make it. Do you have a magic butter machine? If not here is a coupon. It makes the job about 3/4's easier.http://go.referralcandy.com/share/8VFKTD8

I screen dry all my trimmings.Mr rb made me screens wrapped with wood boxes. They are very nice. When the trim is dry which at my house is in a day or two then I jar it til I am ready to make the oil. Don't forget to decarb when you make it. Do you have a magic butter machine? If not here is a coupon. It makes the job about 3/4's easier.http://go.referralcandy.com/share/8VFKTD8

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I use the machine for the 4 hour tincture setting and then cook the rso. It saves so much work.

I use the machine for the 4 hour tincture setting and then cook the rso. It saves so much work.

When I am ready to make RSO I will read your RSO post. Plants are not ready yet. Very little amber. Thanks for the info Rosebud. My mind is slowly absorbing this new growing hobby. There is sooo much to learn.

Latest posts

Back