Mappy's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BluntFullOfKush said:
whats up mappy the getting big there what strain ya got thurr

not sure, but I can say that it is indica(thats about all I smoke these days!) Its just some rare occasions when I happened to be lucky enough to get a seed or two from the last five or so years. I am trying to find some high grade seeds for my second grow..............;)

i want some high grade seeds my self although these aare good seeds, i wanna jus wake up 1day and be like i feel like growing me this type or that type. ima order me about 7 or 8 diff strains and go with them and breed and cross. hopefully this will be the next grow. good luck on this grow my friend

as of tommorrow(the 28th) it will be 10 weeks done and 6 to go!:D heres a couple of shots of the earliest stages of the bud forming. If you check out the bigger picture , you'll see a lot of formations all over.:D

Grow Journal 5-27-07 001.jpg

Grow Journal 5-27-07 002.jpg

Grow Journal 5-27-07 011.jpg

wow mappy how long do they gotta flower for??
they still look good by the way

I guess for 8 weeks, or at least 6. I want some big fully mature green buds with all kindsa crystals and stuff!:D heres a few more recent pix(sat. june 1st)

Grow Journal 6-01-07 012.jpg

Grow Journal 6-01-07 009.jpg

well, things seem to be going ok;) It is still a learning experience for me so I really dont know what to expect next. Heres a few pix.............:D

Grow Journal 6-09-07 002.jpg

Grow Journal 6-09-07 003.jpg

Hey mappy the ladies are looking awesome not bad six five plants and four were female that's awesome i love the close up pics what happen with the clones they didn't make it and do u plan on making a mother plant? well good luck bro i will stop by again that is u dont mind:rolleyes: peace

Thanks sticky budz for the response,
I really havent learned what to do with the ******** plant. I guess you would use it for clones, huh? The last picture in the previouse post is the one I would choose as the mom. It is really dense and smells so sweet! I lightly pinched the cola this mornning and it was a very sticky and dense:D .

Flowering is going really good, BUT now they are getting top heavy(with bud!) and I have had to put some string around the outside of two of the plants to help the branches pull upwards and into the light. # more weeks of flowering are scheduled , but I may have to modify the time a little .couple more pix...........:hubba:

Grow Journal 6-17-07 005.jpg

Grow Journal 6-17-07 008.jpg

Well , took the first step of harvest today!:D one of the smaller , but definetly more potent plants. It grew some really dense light,bright green buds with a lot of orange,amber pistols. I'll post the bud pictures as soon as they are manicured next week.:hubba:

well the first one is excellent! It has almost cured now. The other three plants are still producing more pistols and growth so I am letting them continue till next week. here are some pix::D

Grow Journal 6-30-07 014.jpg

Grow Journal 6-30-07 008.jpg

Grow Journal 6-30-07 002.jpg

bigbudsbruddah said:
Nice grow there!!! That bud looks quite yummy, what strain is this?

just some seeds I saved over the years. Planning on acquiring some Hawaiian skunk seeds real soon................

the first bud picture is of an afghan indica , but wich variety is totally unknown to me. It smells fruity and has a kind of skunky mellow taste.........

Mappy nice buds bro so did u get nice and recked off it? cant wait to see the harvest from the others. great job bro :D By the way if u need me to stop by to help harvest the others will bring my chain saw and bong:hubba: lol. peace bro

:hubba: heres the second one of the two afghani buds:
the first picture is from three days ago, and the others are from right now, after I trimmed off all the fan leafs. Just to give ya an idea of what is hiddin underneath all those big leaves.:D :D :D

Grow Journal 6-17-07 014.jpg

Grow Journal 07-01-07 003.jpg

Grow Journal 07-01-07 010.jpg

Grow Journal 07-01-07 006.jpg

Latest posts

Back