Stage 4 copd user and grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's irrelevant to the question of thc absorption due to holding it in, isn't it? Everybody today knows that smoking is bad. No kind of smoke in your lungs can be good.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but calling 'holding your breath to absorb more product' a myth seems to go against the grain (right or wrong) of my own life's anecdotal experiences. Are there scientific studies that have been done proving it?

>>>Update<<< I just ducked it, and it seems the general consensus is that a smaller toke is better. Well, I've always agreed with and done that. Small toke, deep breath, covers more lung tissue. That makes sense. But I've always held it, too. I've always strived for zero smoke release. Plus, I hate wasting good smoke, 'cause I'm tighter than a gnat's ass stretched over a rain barrel.

It just feels to me at 66 years of age, that holding it vs immediate release makes a different quantity/quality of buzz. Maybe it's all mental with me though. I have plenty of that to consider. ;-)

Of course...maybe I'm just so smart that I'm way ahead of the issue - since I was young. BbbWaaaHaahahahahaha!

What's the scoop, guys?
my head is now hurting

Poor poor Brian I knew him well
1698959908673.png

Latest posts

Back