Stage 4 copd user and grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello welcome to the site and no plants still grow pretty much the same.
Some new lighting options as well as a wide array of hydroponic choices now days you need to look around and see what's what.

Welcome to the Passion Brian. Some things have changed for sure. lights nutes and hanging with some that have been growing the 35 years you have missed. There are a lot of smart growers here some are comical some irritating but we all get along and have fun along the way. Corrections officer huh... So do the cops keep the stash they take away on a warning? 😊 hope you enjoy your stay here and pick up some new tricks ✌️

so did you work in a big prison?

Last edited:
1698705953701.png

Hello Brian and welcome aboard.

bummer on the copd

i lost my dad and two older brothers to copd

i am interested to hear if you use cannabis and does it have any affect on your copd

my brother was down to 15-20% use of both lungs and obviously he could not smoke cannabis

ut he did eat some brownies and gummies but he said he had to be careful that they did not slow down his breathing

cheers
big

I meant changed for the better. Seeds that are sexed and auto flowers? And the potency difference is ridiculous.
The biggest change for me over the last 20 years is a slow move towards legalization. Along with that has come regulation. With that it has brought on competition! Depends on how you look at this. Prices have dropped dramatically impacting the black market.

Years ago lb's we're going for as much as $4,000....today it goes for a fraction of that. Especially in a legal state.

There is a lot of people in non legal states who don't want legalization! Think about that.

i have been thinking about that for awhile now

i am having a difficult time coming to a conclusion

which is better than jumping to a conclusion

so I said feck it all and got me another piece of cake

want some cake?

IMG_6956.jpeg

Hi. Retired corrections officer. Growing for first time in almost 35 years. Have things changed.
I guess if you consider that I've spent my entire life trying to avoid detection from always-prying, anti-pot eyeballs under the very real threat of a felony record for simple recreational use...and that my state is now legal for recreational and medicinal, I guess you could say "Nah. Ain't nothin' changed!" lol

Sorry to hear about the copd. My dad was on oxygen and still smoked his BelAirs. I smoked cigarettes for 30-some years - quit in '04 and still feel short of breath on occasion.

I can't say much of anything about growing. I'm still learning about seeds. I'll try a real grow next year. I'm here to learn and maybe have a little fun doing it. Welcome to The Passion. Pretty cool folks seem to hang out here.

They haven't tossed me out, at any rate.

I guess if you consider that I've spent my entire life trying to avoid detection from always-prying, anti-pot eyeballs under the very real threat of a felony record for simple recreational use...and that my state is now legal for recreational and medicinal, I guess you could say "Nah. Ain't nothin' changed!" lol

Sorry to hear about the copd. My dad was on oxygen and still smoked his BelAirs. I smoked cigarettes for 30-some years - quit in '04 and still feel short of breath on occasion.

I can't say much of anything about growing. I'm still learning about seeds. I'll try a real grow next year. I'm here to learn and maybe have a little fun doing it. Welcome to The Passion. Pretty cool folks seem to hang out here.

They haven't tossed me out, at any rate.
If you just smoke and paranoid you might want to consider how much more paranoia growing would add to your fears.

Latest posts

Back