Stage 4 copd user and grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you just smoke and paranoid you might want to consider how much more paranoia growing would add to your fears.
Nah. Not paranoid anymore, and I only have one major concern regarding weed. I can legally grow where I live, but I'm a staunch U.S. Constitutionalist, if you get my drift. I appreciate your input!

Nah. Not paranoid anymore, and I only have one major concern regarding weed. I can legally grow where I live, but I'm a staunch U.S. Constitutionalist, if you get my drift. I appreciate your input!
No worries. The only people I see getting busted here are illegal commercial grows and somebody driving stoned.

I have met my fair share of correctional officers from visitations covering a period of 20 years

most of them are maggots

but some of them are good peoples who actually care about other humans

i have seen both sides of the coin…..he-ll , one of my kids was a CO at a max security facility , so yeah , just like life , some good peoples and some bad peoples

i bet Brian has some stories to tell , most are probably ugly , such is life in the joint eh

I have met my fair share of correctional officers from visitations covering a period of 20 years

most of them are maggots

i have seen both sides of the coin…..he-ll , one of my kids was a CO at a max security facility , so yeah , just like life , some good peoples and some bad peoples

i bet Brian has some stories to tell , most are probably ugly , such is life in the joint eh
Depends if he worked in low security or Max security Prison.
The detainees determine the treatment they receive normally.
The Golden rule can still apply, but even Good people have a Bad day.
I believe no one really wants to be a CO, but the opportunity arises for a chance at a decent pay job with benefits and retirement benefits sure can be attractive to most in need of good Pay.

Last edited:
No worries. The only people I see getting busted here are illegal commercial grows and somebody driving stoned.
I won't drive with even a beer in my belly. I SURE won't drive stoned!

I have zero interest in selling - only in enjoying the fruits of my own labors.

The "paranoid" part began when I was 14 and took my first toke. That was over half a century ago - it may take a minute to fully subside. LOL

most of them are maggots

I'm surely no goodie-two-shoes, by a long stretch. But I've only ever been in two jail houses. One was when I was in the County Sheriff's Junior Mounted Posse and we got a tour of the county joint. It wasn't full (small town), but there were enough bad guys and noise in it to make an impression on a young mind like mine.

The other time was at the one-horse-town fire dept/city jail I used to walk past going to and from elementary school. The FD guys kept moon pies in a jar, and we'd stop by and get one on occasion. There was one jail cell, and I only saw one person in it once - he put a dime on a broom and stuck it out for me - asked me to call his wife and let her know where he was. I figure he was a drunk.

I tried for three days to call her from my house, with no answer. I just kept the guy's dime. And I felt bad about that.
For a minute.

I like Bees , bees are cool
R.131d35e852a85e22d16d3a80dfc4d5fa

Latest posts

Back