Stage 4 copd user and grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
many little hits here on the hooter

dab rigs and bongs will bring out the occasional hack

but yeah , there is really no need for all that coughing unless expectorant was the goal……which ain’t a bad thing sometimes…..think of Guaifenesin

I’ll admit I’m a little allergic to THC. The better the weed, the more coughing and snot. I smoke with a tissue box… After a few hits, it subsides a bit but not worth quitting over. The volcano is a little better but same goes with good weed, still some coughing at first till my lungs get greased up…

I use a bullet pipe. ALWAYS clean. Absolutely no sugar leaves and take a slow and deep hit. Hold until there is no smoke on the exhale. If you cough back off a bit. You get a killer buzz PLUS it brings out the taste.

I do not like the buzz after coughing my lungs out.... dirty high....

I use a bullet pipe. ALWAYS clean. Absolutely no sugar leaves and take a slow and deep hit. Hold until there is no smoke on the exhale. If you cough back off a bit. You get a killer buzz PLUS it brings out the taste.

"Hold until there is no smoke on the exhale"

Yup. Even when I was younger, seeing all that smoke go out the window or up in the air seemed like such a waste to me.
Why I like my one hitter.

holding that hit in yer lungs until there is no smoke on the exhale does not get a human higher,,,,

that's a myth

You know that for sure? What about the content that goes out the window - doesn't that contain any get-high?
I've actually gotten a 'contact high' before, is why I'm asking.
Why I smoke under the covers and that increases my high.
Not as effective under the covers if you ate Mexican

Big ☝️
I love it when you speak French

you are really gonna like my Spanish!

IMG_6972.jpeg

Latest posts

Back