Marc Emery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfkeddy

countryboy
Reaction score
I listened to Marc on the radio the othe day, the real crime is how our government could let him be put in an american jail.

The man oughta be Knighted, not bloody incarcerated.

He should run away and put himself inexile, like maybe the deepest jungles of south america. Anyplace they don't have radios, televisions, or press of any kind. This guy is a self serving clown.

i'm not a fan of Emery at all. but it is rediculous that our government will send him to another country to face penalties for a crime our own government wont charge him for.
how stupid is that?

faces 10 years in jail for selling something from canada, that is legal in canada (seeds are 100% legal here) he didn't step into the states to do it, he mailed it..
when someone buys something banned or illegal in canada from the states.. you don't see the US extraditing the seller, the buyer from canada takes the blame.

law dictates he is to be tried in front of a group of his peers.. his peers are not american.
i don't care what you think of Marc as a person, it is unlawful what is happening to him.

Well Emery did sorta slap the US govt in the face...you don't see the US really going after other seedbanks..just him. I mean bragging on 60 minutes and stuff just how much he sent here and stuff wasn't a great idea IMO
He knew full well what the US international laws were...hell we sent special forces in on columbian coke lords...what did he expect?
Not saying i agree with it...but he set himself up for it.
He also bad mouths US a lot..and if you wanna get our panties in a knot...thats a quick way to do it.

It's not so much America wanting him back as his own country being sick and tired of his drug induced,slurred speach that is giving them a bad name also. I think they are tired of him and are ready to send him over if he don't shut up.

hey just think of the bright side of the story. if the American courts can get him odds are he won't be on the air for 10 years I can where that by itself could be a blessing to every body

oh believe me, i'm sick of the guy too.
but i won't condone what's happeneing to him just cause i don't like the guy.
it's scary when you can be extradited to another country for something legal in your own. (though, admittedly, it's kind of a grey area)

kaotik said:
it's scary when you can be extradited to another country for something legal in your own. (though, admittedly, it's kind of a grey area)
wiki said:
The cultivation of cannabis is currently illegal in Canada, with exceptions only for medical usage

he still committed a crime..just canada is more relaxed. i wish our country would just let it go. then he wouldn't have anything to talk about :p

growing and possesing marijuana is illegal..
marijuana seeds, are actually 100% legal here m8 ;)

and i agree, make it legal.. if for no other reason than to shut this Marc douche up lol

:shocked: He likes to get stoned. And so do I.:D

Latest posts

Back