marijuana 5 plant scammer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sound like a very paranoid, untrusting person, which begs the question why attempt to grow in a rented property?? I'm sorry bout your perceived slight, but if I was your "buddy" I would be pissed I helped you out, only to be implicated as a thief.

Of the five plants how many were female? You got 2 ounces, a quarter of harvest. Which means he harvested 8 ounces. If he got two females that is 4 ounces per plant indoors. His power and nutrients. All you did was supply some one month old plants. That is a lot of work he did for you. He had to tend the plants daily. Consider yourself lucky even if it was leafy.

Yeah man..... that would mean he flowered and everything? Sounds like he gave you a pretty good cut if you got 2 ounces.

Well, were they all small nugs? Any colas? Or Nugs that weighed say from 4- 10 grams? If not he mighta just given you the airy popcorn buds from the lower branches.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
So the landlord busts you, you don't go to jail, and then get two free ounces. Actually sounds like you made out pretty good to me.

Ah men. It's lucky those plants even got to flower. Let alone the fact that you got smoke for a month, two, more?

the landlord was cool, and i wasn't saying he did me wrong or anything, i just wanted people's opinions of what happened.

they were all female because i had clones, and the strain was either bubblegum or super skunk #1 because i got it from the club but they mixed up the strains so i dont know which ones.

thanks for all your answers.

Friend-of-a-friend said:
You sound like a very paranoid, untrusting person, which begs the question why attempt to grow in a rented property?? I'm sorry bout your perceived slight, but if I was your "buddy" I would be pissed I helped you out, only to be implicated as a thief.

im not implicating him as a theif, i'm asking people's opinion on what happened. i'm happy with what i got, i never said i wasn't. i just laid out the facts and wanted to see people's perceptions of it.

also i barely knew him, and these were really good strains and he has been growing for quite some time, so i would think they would come out better than extremely leafy, and some yellow dying leafy buds.

Wow, you must be the first person i've ever heard complain about getting two free ounces. Next time this guy you barely know, who gave you two free ounces, he should just tell you the plants died and you're out of luck.

cadlakmike1 said:
Wow, you must be the first person i've ever heard complain about getting two free ounces. Next time this guy you barely know, who gave you two free ounces, he should just tell you the plants died and you're out of luck.

when did i complain? i just got done saying im very happy with what i got.

4 months later (now) he gives me the 25% but the weed is pretty leafy, there are buds and everything but its not dense really. it also had a lot of yellow leaves which i picked off and took me about an half an hour with 2 oz's. it also has a minty smell and taste.

my question is, what do you think is going on here? i think he grew him some good bud and used his medicinal marijuana card to buy some cheap bud to give to me

I must have misinterpreted, that sounded like complaining to me.

Latest posts

Back