Marijuana Passion Drawing Contest

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Hello everyone. Well it's been awhile since we had a contest and i thought KASMAI brought up a great idea. How about a drawing contest. :hubba:

The rules are simple and i ask that everyone follow them:

1) Every member can join this contest including Mods
2) All drawings must be original
3) All drawings must be done in pencil, pen, marker or crayon
4) No photo shopped pictures what so ever (ALL PHOTO SHOPPED PICTURES WILL BE DELETED)
5) All pictures must have something to do with Marijuana Passion
6) All pictures must have Marijuana Passion or MP on them
7) You can only submit one picture
8) You have until the end of the month to submit your picture
9) There will be a prize for this contest (Don't ask what it is);)

Good luck everyone and lets see your drawings. :aok:

Will be looking forward to this one :aok:

sounds like fun..Thanks TBG...gonna sharpen up my crayons..

Cool,

Another chance to see if I can draw a straight line, and then maybe I will try a circle, but I'm scared, I need someone to hold me. LOL:rofl:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

this should be good... if i could draw i would... but it amazes me when people really have skills at drawing. lookn forward to seeing some nice stuff.

Hey mang everyone has some form of drawing skills. ;) Get that pencile out and get to drawing. :hubba:
Bleek187 said:
this should be good... if i could draw i would... but it amazes me when people really have skills at drawing. lookn forward to seeing some nice stuff.

TBG you do realize that their is digital artwork? I'm not talking photoshopping but I do digital artwork quite a bit, even if it looks like a pencil sketch it's not allowed? I use painter nd I have a digital eisel and wacom tablet, no good? It's basically pencil on paper just digital...no cheating I promise. If not I understand

the month of july or june? sorry ive been away for a bit

It would have been nice to see more participation.

DSCN6310.JPG

Hey screwdriver your missing the MP logo on your drawing. You didn't follow the rules. :doh:

RBH, I was more worried about how bad the plant looked. I was going to use my traditional stick figure drawing, but the hand I draw for that is just a circle.

TBG, I followed the rules as I always do. Did I not interpret them correctly? I assume rule 6. Feel free to delete if it doesn't qualify just my stoner attempt at creativity. Try and try again.

Thanks for the + even with my drawing.

i havent drawn anything for a while though lol

and the bottem writing is "realise,legalize harmonize" sory for da bad pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back