Marijuana vs. Salvia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pismo

No Pain, No Gain.
Reaction score
What do you guys think?

im leaning towards salvia as a first time smoker...since it doesnt last as long...but generally has the same effect.

Pismo said:
What do you guys think?

im leaning towards salvia as a first time smoker...since it doesnt last as long...but generally has the same effect.

Nope.

And Nope.

Salvia is in no way, any shape or form even close to Cannabis.

The effects are about as similar as caffene and codene.

Pismo said:
What do you guys think?

I disagree 100%. Taste like crap, way more hardcore than weed.

salvia is more akin to acid than weed but is probably a cool high if you like that. this is some of the thing salvia users say they experienced:
Leaving Their Body & Traveling in The Astral World
Lucid Out of Body Experiences
Traveling Back or Forward in Time
Feeling Weightless and Flying Over the Astral Landscape
Seeing or Feeling Through Another Beings Perspective
Finding Hidden Answers and Secret Knowledge
Meeting Entities And Other Non-Physical Beings
A Feeling of Oneness and Peace With The Universe

LMAO, sounds like a great time kalikisu NOT; I will stay here on earth ;) I did a lot of tripping in "the day." :)

I have tried both and as far as being the same... what?
the only similarities i saw where that they are both grown and you smoke them.
You can function in the world on weed but I dont know anybody who could function on salvia.
The effects are completely different.
Weed adds the fun aspect to reality where as salvia totaly alters reality.
Personally I dont think they should even be compaired.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA yeah right!!! :p Make me laugh kid..

This is how I act on dope and salvia. See if you can spot what one i'm on!!

Scenario 1: I'm nice and relax, my brain can breath and my mind is nice and clear.

Scenario 2: I'm in the corner of my living room looking up into the ceiling and i'm being flipped through a flip book and I can feel and see EVERY page coming over my body, and after 5 minutes I dont even remember what got me so messed up until I see the bong...

Pot and salvia are wayyyyy differnt as i'm sure you can spot the differece :D

I always have salvia for my friends :p . I've done it three times and it would be hard to get me to smoke it again anytime soon!

Hey Guys,
Just a friendly reminder that this site is not for the discussion of Salvia...oh, and Pismo, do yourself a favor and stick to weed!!! :p

Totally Different Pismo......From what I am told and have seen, I have never partaken of the Sal... Though I do have a plant growing, but I grow a LOT of different things that have different effects on the body...

One word of warning.... DO NOT TRY THAT STUFF WHILE ALONE!!!!...

Last thing I will say about it.

andy52 said:
well ya'll have one up on me there.i have never heard of the crap myself.lol
really? wow
it's actually quite stupid;
one substance makes you calm, maybe a little 'laughy'. and gets you thinking about stuff.
the other messes you up and trips you out completely.

and guess what one is legal here(in canada) ?
so lame.

salvia is nice for those who like that kinda thing...the hallucinating anyways.as to be compared with weed,yeah it can happen.but only when the salvia extract is at a low enough dose.but even then it still is very different from marijuana.it has the similar effect of creating a mellow euphoric state of mind.and thats about where the similarities end.after that if you can make the extract yourself(the most efficient way to go)your in for a treat.the higher the strength as the same with thc makes the effects that much more intense and worth while.
EDIT:not worth it though in the end...all that trouble for about 40 minutes of your day occupied with this stuff and thats after 4 or 5 trips.just go eat the magic fungus.
EDIT 2:should say 2 similarities after the thc strength comment.:)

andy52 said:
well ya'll have one up on me there.i have never heard of the crap myself.lol

:yeahthat:

Thanks Andy and Cowboy Budsky--i was feeling awfully old and stupid before I came across your posts--I was not the only one who doesn't have a clue :eek:.

Bought an ounce of plain salvia leaves in 2002. Garbage. It's a kinda cool retro high for those of us that used to trip, and don't want to be stuck in the high for hours. But, nothing about the one is similar to the other.

I can;t believe this thread is still here when the discussion of other drugs is not allowed on this forum, even though there has been a moderater come in and post. and yet people keep banging on about gm's boob! so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back