marijuanaseeds.nl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Reaction score
I know this seedbank has been brought up before, but I want feedback on somewhat recent purchases. I am going to order the afghan seeds... I want to know how long it will take for my seeds to arrive and the name of the company that shows up on the credit card statment, and the package, if that doesn't go against the forum rules. Thanks!

any other feedback on the seedbank would be great too!

hey there, one huge point - it would be silly to say how they sent it in what package etc as this would completely reverse the idea of stealth as the seedbank would then have to find new ways of disguising the beans.

I ordered some Afghan from them just over a year ago and I am in the UK. It took about a week for the seeds to come and they were well hidden and protected. I got 5 free easy sativa seeds. I found that I didn't have a great germination rate, but the plants that I did get were brilliant and very good smoke.

Personally I wouldn't go back to them again as I have learnt a lot about genetics and getting what you pay for since then. I'd rather pay more mone, get some good genetics and either clone them or creat my own seeds to keep me happy with that strain for a while. BUT I think they are a great site to start off from as a beginner.

Hope this helps :)

I just need to know the name that shows up on the credit card statement because I will be using my girl's credit card, and i dont want her to see that written on it. any help with that??

thanks for the other information!

sorry dude, i'm at work currently so cant check my bank statements. I don't thinkl it will be obvious what it is.

Why can't you send cheque or postal order?

I would also strongly advise you against using her card to buy anything without her knowing what it is. I know if my boyfriend did that he'd get a slap!

I pay the bills... lol

I don't want anything to get messed up and i want a quick clean order, so I want to use a credit card... but I am going to get a prepaid credit card... still I would like to know the name on the cc statement

They are all diffrent..the site you are talking about is the one I deal with and can say I am very pleased with their way of keeping it a secret..i will not give the info on how they package but will say that its smart..and as for what showed up on my cc was Plastic inc...the first time...and something else the others...i think they keep changing so as not to be figured out..and I would go with a pre-paid cc..and have beans sent to an address other then grow house...I have mine delivered to my Mom's House..lol...and used my Sissters name..lol..works 4me...Good luck

That is what I'm planning on doing. Do you know if they ship to India? They say it is worldwide shipping, but I am not sure if they will ship it to me.

if it says worldwide then it most likely is. Just send them an email and ask, they're very nice over there :)

Yeah that^^^^^ and they are AWESOME my friend

hey 4u2smoke,are you from the states?

4u2sm0ke said:
They are all diffrent..the site you are talking about is the one I deal with and can say I am very pleased with their way of keeping it a secret..i will not give the info on how they package but will say that its smart..and as for what showed up on my cc was Plastic inc...the first time...and something else the others...i think they keep changing so as not to be figured out..and I would go with a pre-paid cc..and have beans sent to an address other then grow house...I have mine delivered to my Mom's House..lol...and used my Sissters name..lol..works 4me...Good luck

I just gave them a try last night. I ordered their G13 Haze. Hopefully all goes well. Will keep posted on if and when I receive them. Havent had much luck with a couple of other banks that are talked about here alot. I used my credit card and are having them sent to my address. Leo can suck a big one if they want mess with me over 10 seeds!!!!!!

not sure if I can do this...Hope I dont get into trouble...lol..But i do Like these people..http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/indoor_marijuana_seeds.html

Bonghit74..you will be pleased ...4 sure...Its not the 10 beans they get you for...they wait about 12-16 weeks...they want the plants my friend..sorry are you Paranoid now?...Good luck

KEEP M GREEN

Bonghit74 said:
I just gave them a try last night. I ordered their G13 Haze. Hopefully all goes well. Will keep posted on if and when I receive them. Havent had much luck with a couple of other banks that are talked about here alot. I used my credit card and are having them sent to my address. Leo can suck a big one if they want mess with me over 10 seeds!!!!!!

hey, let us know about everything you can, as far as ur transaction with them. How long did it take to arrive, did you get a conformation email, any freebies. Thanks!

Paranoia (sp?) will destroy ya my friend!!! lol. Im just an old phishhead whos tired of the bullshiiitt. I would rather take my chances on a micro-grow than trying to buy a pound of nice nuggets to sit on for a while.

Hey guys,

I am making a first time purchase... and im really uneasy about doing it. I just want to make sure I don't get ripped off. So can anyone vouch for marijuanaseeds.nl? are the quality of the seeds good? I'm deciding between purchasing a value pack that has big bud, bubblegum, and northernlights or the other one which consists of WW, crystal, and ice. If anyone has purchased any of these... let me know how they turned out. Also, how is the shipping time and stealth?

Thanks,
LB

Hey Lilbudd....I will vouch...I purchased all those from them...Im going to be doing the Big Budd and Bubble gum from them this Fall...and the others later...If you are in the states...buy a pre-paid credit card...and have them shipped to another address...I used my Mom's..lol...and my sissters name..lol..Good luck and hurry up and order them...

lilbudd... im going to be ordering from them for the first time as well and I think they are a good seedbank and I hear good reviews about them.

Latest posts

Back