marijuanaseeds.nl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andy52 said:
i purchased both packs.got here quick also.got 14 out of 15 sees popped.took a little time tho.guessit takes quality seeds longer,don't really know.first time with good seeds.doing good tho.got most in the veg tent now.good luck

i purchased from marijuanaseeds.com

did u purchase from marijuana-seeds.nl or marijuanaseeds.com???

dont take this the wrong way, but why don't people do a little searching before they start new threads? I know there are more than one threads already more than one thread on mjseeds.nl/.com Do we really need about 5 on the same topic?

Yea I started mine first... and it was opened after I did some research on the previous threads, from last year and before that, so I needed some recent purchases information, to keep up to date... then like 3 more on the same seedbank popped up, I was going to say the same thing as you.

The information I wanted was on recent purchases, and the most recent thread was in april, and the others in february. Secondly, I went through those threads before I made mine and they didn't have one key piece of info that I needed. I wanted to know the name of the company that pops up on the credit card statement. I looked through those threads and did not find anything on that. If you want to look for yourself go ahead, and compare them to mine and see what I wrote.

here is my link

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29766

I still haven't gotten that information... someone want to help me out with that.

i know which ones yours as i wrote on it and helped you out brother!

I just don't understand why people have to start a new thread and why they don't just bring up an old one of the same topic.

I know i'm probably just as bad, or well I used to be. Now I see sense.

Have you sent your cash sirsmokalot?

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
I still haven't gotten that information... someone want to help me out with that.

And yes you have got that info! People wrote on your thread and said it changed everytime and gave u a few examples. man i just don't understand when people don't read!

heres that info!

4u2sm0ke said:
They are all diffrent..the site you are talking about is the one I deal with and can say I am very pleased with their way of keeping it a secret..i will not give the info on how they package but will say that its smart..and as for what showed up on my cc was Plastic inc...the first time...and something else the others...i think they keep changing so as not to be figured out..and I would go with a pre-paid cc..and have beans sent to an address other then grow house...I have mine delivered to my Mom's House..lol...and used my Sissters name..lol..works 4me...Good luck

You even thanked him for it!

lollll oh i actually read so many threads that I don't remember which statement was on which thread, and I read so many for other seedbanks as well. I remember that, but I thought that was for dr.chronic, guess I don't remember too well... too much weed smoking.

I was told not to bring up old threads from long times back, so I didn't and started my new thread, which was the newest one after 4 months, until others started up theirs.

I haven't sent my cash yet because I want to wait a little bit, will send around nov/dec so I get my seeds by january. I just wanted to do a little research and read b4 I actually do something. Right now, I am asking seedbanks if they will deliver to my region, and the doc has turned me down, so I am waiting for replies from other seedbanks.

Still no replies from them but I did get a reply from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com saying that they will ship to me so I am thinking I will give them a try. I also have a few other seedbanks I am looking at so lets see where we can go with this.

have you tried dutchbreed? they are very good.

I made a point in website suggestions and ideas about old threads. and if they have info on them it does not matter if they are even years old.

Hope your having a good day :)

I am having a nice day. thank u

I havn't looked at dutchbreed but will right now...

starting up old threads will give me a bad rep... it has before, so id rather just start a new one, if there is nowhere else I can post my question.

Thorn said:
dont take this the wrong way, but why don't people do a little searching before they start new threads? I know there are more than one threads already more than one thread on mjseeds.nl/.com Do we really need about 5 on the same topic?
i think its just easier to start a new thread on the subject than to go searching threw thousands of posts plus some of them are old and things could have changed between there and here:hubba:

I read some old threads about amsterdam... and they aren't good haha, anyone heard anything on 420-seeds.com

Ok final, if anyone cares... I am ordering NRS Afghan from seedbotique.com... I will do this at a later date because I am not going to plant now, so might as well wait on it. Thanks everyone for your input and all.

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
Yea it doesn't really matter... who cares.

Dont be so rude! even if one person cares it shouldn't matter.

And heres why!

I for one get so frustrated when the same friggin questions are asked over and over again when it would save us all a lot of effort if you just DID A SEARCH! Heck if you did a search you probably wouldn't even need to post anything! and good riddance!

why should we care when we only trying to help you!

good luck in whatever you do

Latest posts

Back